News: SGOTM 12 - Atonement - Signup Thread

Unspoken SGOTM12 Rule #1:

Don't hassle AlanH!!!

Punishable by death, no leniency, no exceptions. Exception: da Vinci gets slow, excruciating near-death.

I suspect that, when you see how this "Emperor" level game plays, you may be hassling Erkon instead :devil:

Bring it on!

Note that I will insist on referring to our team as "Fifth Element Who Dat", to universal annoyance.
It is what is it.
But you know, the image has its weight. FE is more aggressive (and historical).

And we save the other members of this forum one more doubtful name, like (hmmm, better avoid to name them).

BTW i asked to post first, even if we have to decide for the captain. In any case i take in charge the annoying job to link the TS reports and so on.

And we can even use the Parolando style. (see P.J. Farmer - Riverworld)

Hey, I resemble that comment! I'm more than a body.

Discworld Dwarfs for the win!

Remember that when writing up. I think we should go the full role play, i.e. Vetinari the perfect way to play.

You'll have to explain that for team n00bs like me...

Well we didn't go the full Discworld treatment for the last SGOTM, but we did go dwarfish. Just throw in a few Rincewind or Vimes references, and you'll be ok.

Oh and the Vetinari method is basically something that'll make Sun-Tzu and Machiavelli look like brain-dead amateurs. If we figure it out we'll be ruling the world in 3 days.

But in all seriousness, if you like good writing and funny, check the series out. I pick the English site as they've the better covers.

Anyway back on topic I was just joshing. Decent play is all we require.

Well we didn't go the full Discworld treatment for the last SGOTM, but we did go dwarfish. Just throw in a few Rincewind or Vimes references, and you'll be ok.

Oh and the Vetinari method is basically something that'll make Sun-Tzu and Machiavelli look like brain-dead amateurs. If we figure it out we'll be ruling the world in 3 days.

But in all seriousness, if you like good writing and funny, check the series out. I pick the English site as they've the better covers.

Anyway back on topic I was just joshing. Decent play is all we require.

Heh, sounds good. I haven't read much Pratchett and it was a looooong time ago, but I'll at least try to meet the "decent play" standard. :)

1) I volunteer to advise/number crunch for Phoenix Rising, though I could just post in their thread
2) No
3) Play mostly immortal

*slaps Brian Shanahan with a wet trout*
They're already up now. :eek:

*slaps Brian Shanahan with a wet trout*
They're already up now. :eek:

Please sir can I have the trout?
I kinda knew, just my drunken attempt at humour.

gmt, pst, ect, bst, pmt?

Please pay attention at the back, there!

So much impatience!

I'll rearrange the signups into a set of teams tomorrow evening (UK time), 13th. You can have 24 hours to appeal any stupid allocations I make, and then I'll open the team threads in the evening of the 14th.

I didn't switch time zones today. I might have mentioned it if I was going to :p

I know I'm past the deadline, but just got back into the game and the forums.

If there is any room left I'd like to join. Emperor player and haven't competed in a SGOTM before.

If I'm too late its OK, I can wait for next game.

Thanks Mike

Top Bottom