News: SGOTM 22 Sign up Thread - Caput Mundi

Weekend warrior recruited to xteam by Cactus Pete.
Please add me if xteam still need a player.

I've updated the team lists to add Htadus to Xteam, and since I had moved Folket into Xteam from Unallocated, I'v taken the liberty of transferring him again to Fifth Element, where UncleThrill is currently a wounded non-player. This balances up the teams to six active players each.

Shout quickly if there are any issues.

I have opened the Team Discussion threads and the SGOTM 22 Maintenance Thread.

Please do not post in your Team thread until your team scribe has reserved a couple of posts at the beginning for summaries and other key information. When that is done, post to let your team know you are ready to play.

If you are concerned about your team allocation, please contact me, and avoid reading or joining the team discussion until your issues are resolved.

Enjoy the game.

I have received objections to my team reallocation. Folket is returned to Xteam.

This leaves Fifth Element with five active players unless someone can assist unclethrill with his BUFFY issues.

I have received objections to my team reallocation. Folket is returned to Xteam.

This leaves Fifth Element with five active players unless someone can assist unclethrill with his BUFFY issues.
I have sent him a PM offering help.

I don't see a reason to open it early, can't be too many lurkers around.

Maybe in a week or something? Or even later?

Second official lurking reporting in! Sure the lurker thread could wait a bit, then again, don't see a reason to postpone opening it either. Betting odds for the laurels have to be discussed. :D

:hatsoff:

I'm late but I'd like to join TTfkapr, where I've been invited.

I did not open any team thread.

Second official lurking reporting in! Sure the lurker thread could wait a bit, then again, don't see a reason to postpone opening it either. Betting odds for the laurels have to be discussed. :D

+1 :p

I have a late possible addition to TTFKAPR. I have explained to Justjohn that as long as he has not viewed other threads it should not be an issue to him joining our team. He is an old PR player. If he posts as such please can he be added to our team.

Email sent to both of them. Thanks BSP.

May I join TTfkapr? I have been invited. (I see I should have posted this last Thursday, but I have not been home since.)

I have not opened any team or lurker thread.

Confirmed. I've added you to the team list.

Top Bottom