None Shall Pass 2 [Game Thread - Concluded]

Newyn, because I have no idea how to pronounce your name. Is it Noon, or Noo-Win, or Neh-Win, or something else? Only scum would have a name so confounding!

Vote: Samsniped

Newyn, because I have no idea how to pronounce your name. Is it Noon, or Noo-Win, or Neh-Win, or something else? Only scum would have a name so confounding!

Speaking of Newyn

I've got the go ahead from Takhisis to start, so I'll open up the game thread in a few hours.

If anyone knows how to get a hold of Newyn, he's the only one who hasn't read his Role PM yet.

Newyn, are you there?

There are replacements, so if Newyn AFKs, he will eventually get replaced. Thus, I'm not sure if this is grounds for a lynch. At the same time, at least for the next few days, Newyn won't do anything unless he sees his role PM and arrives.

So we have 32 players in this game. It's reasonable to assume, with a game of this size that we'll have two kills per night. Combine that with a lynch every day and that makes three deaths every phase. Therefore, we can easily calculate the end of a game (assuming a great scum victory in which they retain enough strength to win with 5 players remaining) with the equation -3X+32=5 where X is the number of phases. If we do the simple algebra we get -3X=-27 or X=9. Obviously we don't want this scum victory so we need to lynch azzaman333. 3+3+3=9 and from earlier X=9 so therefore azza being scum, as well as the Illuminati, is confirmed.

According to the statistics thread, sneaky Verarde has a way of surviving till the end. What dark magic is he using to achieve this?

;) There are forces beyond our understanding, my friend.

actually it's because I'm really good at keeping myself in the shadows.

You missed out N'yew-in, like as in "new", said without flattening the long u mercilessly.

Official Tally!

[TIMER=2/24/2015 11:59 PM EST; Day One Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Candidates and those voting for them listed in chronological order.

Spoiler :
3 Visorslash (Count Dingdong, JohannaK, Jarrema)

2 Verarde (BSmith1068, Snerk)
2 SamSniped (Tanar Aerdoth, christos200)

1 Legato Endless (choxorn)
1 christos200 (CivGeneral)
1 spaceman98 (SamSniped)
1 CivGeneral (Takhisis)
1 BSmith1068 (Verarde)
1 Count Dingdong (Kennigit)
1 Tanar Aerdoth (Buddhafish)
1 topsecret (Double A)
1 Takhisis (spaceman98)
1 Arakhor (azzaman333)
1 JohannaK (Arakhor)
1 Jarrema (Riedquat)
1 Newyn (Backwards Logic)
1 azzaman333 (remake20)
1 Backwards Logic (Winston Hughes)

0 No Lynch (n/a)

-----

1 Abstain (Sprig)

8 Not Voting (edse, KingMorgan, Legato Endless, Newyn, SouthernKing, Swammerdami, TFT, topsecret)

unvote; vote: Sprig of course the town needs to lycnh someone. What do you mean 'Abstain'? :huh:

(It means he posted without voting. Abstain is not the same thing as voting for No Lynch. If 31 players abstained and 1 player voted for Hypothetical Player Bob, then Hypothetical Player Bob would be lynched.)

Verade? Is that a new fruit drink made from Vers?

I could have sworn I hit yes to read receipt. Vote: Sprig for been a Kiwi :mischief:
As for the pronunciation, it's not quite the proper pronunciation but I've always pronounced it as "no-one" in my mind (joke from an old novel I read a long time ago).

Top Bottom