None Shall Pass [Game Thread - Concluded]

Vote: Winston Hughes, might I say it's great to see you again.

vote:Gone3theCelt. That guy has self-voted in every game he has played in! Clearly something is fishy with this guy. He might even summon a bigger fish!

I'm here, I'm here! We need a majority to lynch? Well, might as well try putting the killing power in the hands of the town early, vote: dcmort93.

Dumanios, what's wrong with the sum from one to infinity of (-1)^(n-1) * 1/(2n-1)?

NOW, MY GOOD CITIZENS, I MUST TELL YOU SOMETHING OUT OF CHARACTER. ONCE I PLAYED A LORD OF THE RINGS-BASED MAFIA GAME AND I POSTED CAT PICTURES EVERY CATURDAY. ALSO, EVERY DAY CAN BE CONSIDERED TO EB A CATURDAY. BACK THEN I USED TO CHANGE MY AVATAR TO A CAT ON EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT AS WELL, AND THIS I HAVE TO DO. MAY WE ALL HAVE A HAPPY GAME.
11. The host is not a player in this game. Don't try to lynch me or target me with your night actions.
You flinch even before we accuse you, Zack.
Questions for the host:

Can we use plum?

Is Kerwig Kermit in a toupee?
How do you know so much? It's uncanny. Fish Finger of Suspicion:johnhughthom
Plum works better on black cfc skin than purple #madetheswitch #screwweirdbluecfcpeople
#blackcfcskinftw
I don't understand how anyone uses anything other than Modern CFC. It is the best forum theme I have ever encountered on any site, and it's not even close. Colors look bad in Black CFC, and it's just too dark.
We wear black 'cos black is cool and helps us look less fat.
Zack said:
Nobody else uses Turnip? I always think of CFC as being green.
What are you, a Martian?
Nah, he's just yellow.
Everyone randomly voting when a cultist stands unashamedly before us? Darth Feather.
How do you know about the existence of a cult? You have extra information. vote:Camikaze.
Winston Hughes is not a player in the game.
Nonsense, I saw him post a valid vote recently.

sirtommygunn. Haven't seen you in forever

I will have zero time the next two days as I work a ridiculous amount (read: 36+ hours in a two day stretch), so bare with me as I not post much, if at all.

You said 'bare'. Clearly you want to lay bare our defenses to these evil people. J'accuse!

unvote; vote: Buddhafish. Welcome back!

unvote: vote: dcmort. Flinch.

vote: ATPG because he'll probably say something funny and in-character if I vote for him.

The Prespurian Regent looks at Double A with furious eyes, glowing bright orange.

"How dare you vote for me, slave-boy cur! I should like for you to retract that accusation, before I am forced to backhand you across your chiseled jaw, and take my sword and ram it through your... impressive pectoral muscles... all the way to the hilt....

My goodness...

I'll let you off with a warning, this time.

Just make sure you keep wearing that outfit."

Top Bottom