Norse Axeman - Sept 14, 2006

I think I'm going to do a few more in Poser. I like how this one turned out. I hope you do to.
I do :D Glad to know you're going to make some more human units (or monsters). I'll try them in-game (maybe I'll make some more comments later on) but for now :goodjob:

Yay, Bjornlo made the "Bjornlo" unit! This is very cool. It really should go in LotM, too. A Northman, methinks (gee, that was a hard decision ;)).

Good job on this unit. Looks nice and nicely animated.:)

It looks good! This could go to Plotinus for his Rood and Dragon!
Speaking of which, it reminds me of the franciscaman.

Stormrage said:
Its also a Mithadan unit, cos he killed and ate the bear, now he wears the skin. :mischief:
I'm flattered (and that ain't right, it ain't my thread)! Plus, I do have an axe made in Sweden. A tad on the big side, but I know some folk 'round here swear by big axes.

Hmmm, Mithadan's to-do list:

1. Re-grow beard.
2. Put bear skin on head
3. Heft the Swedish axe
4. Take a picture
5. Invade the British Isles, Sicily and maybe Byzantium.
6. Head for the hills and never look back? ;)

He is not the last nordic unit I will be making. I had fun making this unit, and the sounds were easy...
I am done (except for the sounds, which are not as easy) with a troll, sorta nordic. But, I also hope to make more nothern historical units as well.... not saying that trolls aren't historical, but that emperical evidence has been hard to come by.:crazyeye:

Originally, I was not certain if I would or not.
But I just checked and this unit has been downloaded a surprising 250 times in just two weeks. It seems there must be a fair bit of demand for units like this, so I guess I will try and make a few more. Just not right away. I have other units and graphics I wish to do first.

Top Bottom