Norway Diplomacy Leader Screen 1st Leak

HeraldfAndraste

Chieftain
Hey guys,

So I was just now looking at new for Civ VI today and found this picture on the Japanese version of Steam News.
We all knew who Norway's leader was going to be after the leaks during the live stream, but here we can see how Norway's leader will look in game and his background.
The site is in Japanese and it was clearly a mistake; they whole article is about Kongo's newly revealed leader, but somehow the picture shows that of Norway. Here is the link, but do not know if it will take you to the Japanese version of the site (my computer is running the Os in Japanese).

http://steamcommunity.com/app/289070/allnews/

Attachments

• ????????? 2016-09-07 ??8.27.49.jpg
    ????????? 2016-09-07 ??8.27.49.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 4,805
  • ????????? 2016-09-07 ??8.20.40.jpg
    ????????? 2016-09-07 ??8.20.40.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 855
ノルウェー is Norway's Japanese name, which means that this is a definitive confirmation of Harald's civ being Norway, rather than a Norse amalgamation. I'm really happy about that.

That is interesting. I suppose we'll find out for certain in a couple of hours.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

What does the Japanese text say ?

The heading says something along the line of: "Civilization VI: The one who leads Kongo is [Afonso's kongolese name that I can't be arsed to look up or decipher right now :p ]". So I guess the text would be about Kongo, too. :p

Edit: The text appears to briefly portrait Afonso's history, how he got christian and was named Afonso, etc etc.

Norway, Kongo its all the same to the Japanese! Gajin like Gajin...

The article is about Kongo. I think they linked to the wrong image in the Japanese version. Because if you change the language back to english, you see Afonso of Kongo.

Pretty cool! I didn't even know that Norway was a civ in civ6. Kinda surprised actually.

Leather arm protection, seriously ? This is a cosplay decoration, not something in anyway useful or historical, except for archers (and even then only on one arm).

Top Bottom