Ohio State defeats Michigan

Fetus4188 said:
It's good you were able to see through their web of deceit.
it sad you werent able to see through that OSU propoganda! AA news is incredibly trustworthy. Ohioans are not. They vote for Bush. they attend crappy universities. They dont border Canada! They dont have two peninsulas! Face it, Michigan is better in every way

ok, time to make robopig look stupid.
First, OSU DOES have TOUGH enterance requirements for football players. Things have changed since tress became coach. In fact, there are two players on Michigan who couldnt get scholarships from tOSU for grade.

UM is a better school, but its actually easier to play a UM if you're a football player. thats the facts jack.

Ohioians arent stupid. Me and Azardre and from the Columbus Area, and we're smart kids. We dont go to stupid universities. Case Western Reserve (in cleveland) is one of the best schools in the country (and actually better than UM in most subjects). Maimi(OH) is a public Ivy, just like UM, and tOSU is better than UM in many graduate programs.

Besides, i go to the American school of Public affairs. Im from ohio, and thats better than UM :) :)

We did vote for bush, but not all of us did. I didnt. after 2006, we'll have a democratic senator and a democratic gov.

we have the BEST DAMN BAND IN THE LAND at Ohio State.

and our football team...and basketball team...and hockey team...own you. sorry robopig.

Uh, our hockey team is in the final4 every year and has a long string of tradition.
Robopig, just... stop. You're making us look bad, no offense...

the basketball team couldnt be pawned by OSU! Never! i have been to a UM OSu basketball game: we pawned you guys by 14 points! 14 i say!

LLXerxes said:
Uh, our hockey team is in the final4 every year and has a long string of tradition.
Robopig, just... stop. You're making us look bad, no offense...
Didn't Ohio State win the hockey championship recently? I don't follow the sport and I really don't care much about it. Also Ohio State is apprently going to get tons of top recruits in basketball for next season so it should be good.

As for academic requirements. I believe Notre Dame actually has some more stringent requirements which has kept them down for a while. Still that says quite a lot about the team since it is universally considered the best program of all time.

blindside said:
Didn't Ohio State win the hockey championship recently? I don't follow the sport and I really don't care much about it. Also Ohio State is apprently going to get tons of top recruits in basketball for next season so it should be good.
I don't think they did, then again I only pay the slightest attention to NCAA Hockey, I really oughta watch it more...
Oh well. Michigan I think is 9-1-1 and we're 1 in a poll from 11-20th. UM is #1 and OSU is "bubble-icious", whatever that means.
http://insidecollegehockey.com/5Polls/0506/polls_0410.htm
I also thing Michigan won a NCAA softball championship. And I also remember watching Michigan win an 11-2 baseball game vs. OSU on espn this summer.

if we look at the UM and tOSU basketball records in the last 10 years, OSU has dominated. UM has been to the tourneyment, what, once or twice in that span? we went to the final four and are about to join the nation's elite. we're also about to join the top 25.

Blindside is right about Notre dame. BYU and Stanford have similar problems.

I might have mispoken about Hockey. UM is very good, but tosu is no slouch, and they're series against each other is rather even.

Look. Ohio State owns you. just give up and go back to canada.

O-H...

Top Bottom