Ok I give in (a bit)...Which DLC if any do you recommend?

Babylon isn't too necessary in my opinion. It's okay. I've played them about 3 times and found them quite lackluster.

Spain gives you a great start with their UA and the conquistador is one bad @$$.

Polynesia is definitely my favorite civilization with a great UA and awesome UI.

Inca's terrace farms are pretty useful. I'd recommend them over Babylon.

Denmark isn't out yet, don't rush into getting it yet. See what others think of it first.

Spain and Inca are fantastic, you get both, and they're fun to play.

I personally really enjoy Babylon, and it's fun rushing to Education to unlock those great scientists. Currently, Babylon is the only civ I can play on Diety and still hold a chance.

I have all the DLC civs except Polynesia, but for me, the civs I really enjoy playing are the ones that I'm fascinated by and love reading about in history books. For example, I love playing as (and against) Babylon because I am fascinated by their history. Plus Babylon has an awesome leader screen! :D

With play style however, I love the Incans. Their Terrace Farm improvements are very cool, and combined with their Unique Ability, gives them a very different feel and play style (if you get a map with lots of hills and mountains).

Top Bottom