Online dictionaries

SanPellegrino

Wanderer
Does anybody know good online dictionaries like this one for german - english?
I would be interested in german/english translating into spanish/italian/slavic languages

thx! but like you said a bit limited, it didn't even show spanish "severa" (severe), but it knows "porro" - joint :confused: I wonder what that means...:)

I think Online dictionaries are very handy, I am much quicker finding a word than with a book.

thx Marla. If I only hadn't the trouble with all those accents...

;) don't worry about missing accents:
Si votre clavier ne possède pas de caractères accentués, vous pouvez taper les mots sans accents. Les entrées du dictionnaire correspondant aux mots accentués vous seront proposées comme alternatives.
frei übersetzt, im 'on-line Stil': Falls sich Ihr Klavier nicht durch akzentuierten Charakter auszeichnet, hauen Sie einfach betonungslos in die Tasten...usw:D

I did that (spared accent circumflex): I tried "bete" and got a link to the correct "bête" (that's me...:D).

Babelfish

(Or were you referring to the actual fish?)

I have a program called WordFinder that is really good, but it costs. I'm not sure whether it's Swedish or foreign though.

Originally posted by funxus
Babelfish

(Or were you referring to the actual fish?)

the problem with the actual fish is that the thing can't read while sitting in my ear ;)

Someone on this forum recommended me a good english-dutch but due to a disabled search function I can't find it anymore.

Originally posted by Grille

I did that (spared accent circumflex): I tried "bete" and got a link to the correct "bête" (that's me...:D).

:lol: Ces termes sont des traductions directes :
animal, bad, beast, bug, creature, fool, foolish, idiotic, insect, silly, stupid

thanks, danke, bedankt, merci, tack, grazie, gracias, obrigado, hvala, спасибо, teşekkürler, ευχαριστία to all of you

Now I can pidgin in a dozen languages :)

English : WorldLingo seems to work !
French : WorldLingo semble fonctionner !
German : WorldLingo scheint zu arbeiten!
Spanish : ¡WorldLingo se parece trabajar!
Dutch : WorldLingo schijnt te werken!
Portuguese : WorldLingo parece trabalhar!

Thanx a lot for that Aphex Twin :) ! I have a new link in my favourite thanx to you. :goodjob:

I know people on this board are talking languages above. I know it's been translated correctly in French. About the other language, I can't say. If anyone of you see a mistake, I would be curious to know ! :p

Top Bottom