Orc Onslaught: Blackadder

Sahgorims diplomatic effort had bound most of the arab forces so there was no real combat taking place, allthough there were some arab troops around Halsdorph. In 1555, Gorbad decided it was time to spill some arab blood - He tells Worthag to unleash the chariots.

The effect they had on the arabs was devastating, and as news from the victory spread among the tribe and the paralyzing feeling, the order to hold back had caused lifted, people got enthusiastic and a golden age started.

War effort against the arabs went well, but needed some time to get rolling. Thus, the golden age passed by without any special events.

When the golden age ended in 1655 Gorbad summons his council: "Our golden age has ended - what's the situation?"

"Our war against arabs is going slow but well - we have conquered one city so far, but the problem is that we need a road to pass a mountain at the end of the jungly pass - workers are just rushing there, but it slows us down. We've also sent war galleys out to scout for future enemies we might not know yet - one galley even survived on the ocean and land was sighted, but they couldn't reach it - we're sending further galleys out so maybe they'll make it." General Worthag said.

Science chief Ig: "We can now equip our black orcs with better armor and weapons made of steel. We also managed to breed stronger wolves and call our wolf riders warg riders now. Further, Worthag and me colaborated on a new art called Taktiks and we're now about to complete a wonder called Waaaagh!. I'd also like to inform you that we finished the alchemists guild increasing our income and the tower of Zharr Naggrund, raising overall happiness in all our cities."

Sahgorim: "The chaos is still in our alliance vs. the arabs, but the Westerlanders are somewhat weaker minded - a few years back the chaos convinced them to declare war on Araby again, however. The arabs asked for peace, but I didn't even bother you with the matter and declined. I've also managed to trade some knowledge, so we just learned crop rotation and thus, entered a new era."

"Good - now get that road built and bring me Jaffars head!"

@KA: I don't mind if you click it - the info wasn't crucial anyway, I just wanted to test the new spoiler tags...

@Billy: Just as ordered ;)

@MSTK: Thanks - I allways hope the graphics distract people from my not-so-great storytelling :D.

This is an EXCELLENT orc story! I love the LOTR pictures, and it's fun to see interaction between the chiefs.

I've played to around 800 IC, Just haven't posted yet, and Araby demanded tecs off me as well. Ofcourse we refused and they declared. It's good to see that some orc concepts cross the bridge into a parallel universe.

I'm quite enjoying your story, and it's alot of fun to see how much different it's turning out. I particularly enjoyed the empty westerlander city you found, I"ve never seen an empty AI city. They should have been more prepaired for yellow fever.

I'm off to conquer some "Wooden Elves" soon I think, good luck against the Arabyans!

1710 - jungly pass, General Worthag inspects his troops, when some exhausted woodelven slaves approach him way too carelessly - Vulug, Worthags Warg bites ones head of before Worthag even realizes the workers are there. "Haha - didn't know you were that hungry, Vulug" he laughs patting his wargs head. One of the remaining slaves finally dares to speak: "Master, I... I... am p... proud to inform you that the... the road is f...finished."
And so, the orcs poured into araby as if a dam was broken, fighting more furious than ever, because Jaffars constant insults were on every orcs mind.

Far, far away from the war against the arabs, another important event took place:

Morale was low on the Slaghig, one of many ships sent out to discover new lands. Captain Kog was unable to hide from his crew that they were on a suicide mission. Every orc serving in the ironclaw navy knew that most sailors never returned from their journeys these days. They had sailed into deep waters and the ship was likely to sink soon. But at least Kog knew, that there was land in the direction they sailed to, because a survivor of another ship had reported that land was sighted shortly before they could reach safe waters. As night fell, he once more got ready to die. It was the second night they spent on the ocean and surviving the first had been pure luck, but as the sun rose, they were still afloat and land was sighted! They set sail for the coast and soon found out that the land was inhabited by "Kislevites". Kog had also been instructed in diplomacy by Sahgorim and aquired contacts with the backward dwarfs, from which he then got comunications with all remaining nations on the other continent: The Kislevites, Albionese, Bretonnians, Tilea, the Empire, Amazons and Sylvanians were other humans, allthough the Sylvanian Chief seemed to be somewhat odd. Other than that, there were also some other elves and dwarfs who looked like small, bearded humans and strange lizard-like beings called Slann. Kislev was huge and advanced, the Sylvanians were allmost as far developed and the Tileans and Albionese seemed about to be as far developed as the orcs - the rest was puny and backwards.

In Araby, first cities soon fell, and this time, it weren't cities the arabs had conquered from the westerlanders like Boekwater in the jungly pass, but cities of the arabyan heartland. Copher revolted against it's garrison in 1725, but after the town was retaken all citizens were disallowed to gather any food, others were enslaved and sacrificed and the once proud city was reduced to hamlet size.

And in the same time, a new warcry, increasing the likelyhood of warriors doing heroic deeds and coordination of troops could be heard in the orcish town of Drakaag - it sounded like
"Waaaagh!"​

With the new Warcry on their lips, the orcs finally went berserk - they stormed across araby slaughtering any resistance within seconds. In 1780, Warg riders were rushing towards Bel Aliad, the cradle of arab civilization.

The battle was short and fierce - Sultan Jaffar just made it out of town and then the pillaging began - after this was done, A victory parade was held in front of the former palace, lead by Worthag who laughed at the Arabyan nobles soon to be slaughtered to please Gruumsh. Murbag, a Warg rider having shown exceptional cruelty in taking the town was given the honor of chosing a humiliating name for it: "I don't know what to say - I enjoyed the slaughter just as any good orc would - and now I, a humble and chief-serving orc gets the honor of chosing a name for our former oppressors capital. I shall hereby name this Place "Ass clown city", in memory of its former ruler, Jaffar!". The crowd cheered, and every arab not doing so was killed after he was forced to watch his family being tortured to death.

@Semulin & chronic: Thanks for the positive replies :) - in case you (or anyone else reading this) has some suggestions (like "more pictures, less text",or vice versa - more characters, personality and dialogue, more orc-gods, or maybe less of all that), just tell me - writing this is one thing, but guessing what people want to read is quite hard...

freaking great story love the orc killing and "ass clown city" muwhaha

I think you're doing just fine - I like all the stuff you mentioned, but reading all 4 stories, I think adding too many characters would make me lose track of them. Adding some more personality to the existig one seems nice. I liked the part about Worthag and his Warg eating the woodelves head :D. Keep up the cruelty :thumbsup:.

I like the characters that you have and I'd like to hear more about them. From a personal point I feel they give me something to build my story around and provide some continuity. I know I wouldn't have half as much to write about if I didn't have Gocook Ten-bellies and Googbag Bighead.

Allright - thanks to everyone. I'll not add too many characters except for some occuring only once, like captain Kog, so there's no need to remember them and I'll try to add a bit more depth to main characters like Worthag. It's fun doing this btw - I favour the villains in most books and movies and this is a fine opprtunity to see them win at least once (at least I hope they will :mischief: ).

1850 IC, Tower of Karag Oran: Worthag just had returned from the front and so the opportunity was used for a meeting of all chiefs.
Ig started: We have completed research on elementalism and engineering and will complete the palace of the wizard caliph in 1865 and Wind Mastery in 1885. There should be no interference from other nations because not even the Kislevites know it yet."

Worthag: "Our war against the arabs is going better than planned - I guess we'll have them annihilated in 50-100 years. The trolls we started domesticating are a great help. Our ally, Chaos takes the northern cities, but they recently started moving south which is not too good - they could take some cities we wanted, besides stabbing our back would be something I'd put past Acheron - it's not likely at this stage, but we should be prepared - just in case."

Sahgorim: I coordinate all my efforts with the other chiefs and so didn't do too much, because Ig didn't want me to trade Elememtalism yet. He had also told me to wait with acquiring Astronomy, because with that knowledge, common orcs would realise that it's just an effect from our cities evaporations and the mystifying flair the night has would be gone - I do of course skim the money off the newly discoverd backward nations by selling them something every now and then. We can't do too much about Chaos violating our territory without any agreement allowing them to, except for telling them to remove or go to war, but Worthag said we wouldn't be prepared for it, so I didn't risk it."

Ig: "We'll need a decision on what to do with astronomy anyway - usually I'd say that we just stop researching or trading techs in that direction, but we'll need to learn navigation if we ever plan to intervene in the new world and knowlwedge about astronomy is a prerequisite for this."

Gorbag: "That's not too urgent right now, I guess, but I think we'll have to get used to the idea of losing the chaos moon sooner or later - good news everyone - let's just hope Acheron keeps calm - carry on."

In 1925, Worthag sends a note to Gorbad: "Chief, we've tracked down the last arabs and managed to pile up enough forces to capture their refuge this year - we hope to capture Jaffar alive, because he'll surely not fall in battle or commit suicide, so I thought you might want to come here yourself - please hurry - the chaos dispatchments who joined us try to capture the town themselves.

General Worthag
Chief of staff"

Gorbad travelled to El-Araim as fast as possible and arrived in a stormy night. The troops were eager to attack and Gorbad couldn't wait to see his formerly strong foe crawl in the mud before him. Knowing that the chaotic troops would try a next assault in the morning he led his troops to attack immediately.

The heavily outnumbered Arab garrison was soon overwhelmed. The rain had stopped and Gorbad and his bodyguards hurried to the provisional arab palace and sent them in to get Jaffar out.

They dragged Jaffar and his family (consisting of 164 individuals) out to the huge townsquare where triumphant Gorbad awaited them.

A huge crowd of orcs had gathered here in between, and the fearful arabs watched the scene from the windows of their houses.

"I didn't mean any harm when I sent these notes! I just needed the money to feed my family - they're so many - and it was all my advisors fault! Have mercy, I beg you!!" Jaffar whined, falling to his knees.

"Get up!" Gorbad commanded the formerly mightiest man on this continent.

Jaffar stood up, quivering.

Gorbad approached him, rammed his sword into the ground beneath Jaffar, pulled out a small knife and made a small cut, opening Jaffars abdominal cavity without causing too much harm.

Jaffar was too stunned to react.

Gorbad carefully pulled out a small section of an intestinal loop and slipped it over the swords hilt in front of Jaffar.

The chief slowly took a few steps back, whilst Jaffar still stood there, shivering and shocked.
"And now - DANCE!" Gorbad shouted.

And Jaffar started dancing jerkily, spilling his intestines all over the place.

Satisfied, Gorbad looked over to Jaffars family - who had been watching the scene in terror - with an evil grin on his face.

"Feed the Wargs"...

You're terrible.

I think you need to use a more clear writing but I love the story.

How did ug et a lord of the rings mod?

@Sem: Thanks - I'll do my worst :D

@drwsince1987: It's not LOTR, but the WH2 mod - it can be downloaded in the mod section.

I'll try to write more clearly. The problem is that english is not my first language and I'm not really gifted in learning foreign languages - but thanks for letting me know :)

BA - I think the 1987 fellow means the Font used to lable things on the pictures. Your english is better than mine and I'm a native speaker :) The font is a bit hard to read, but not impossible, I like it personally, it looks like orc glyphs unless you really stare at it.

Top Bottom