Our World: Civilizations of the Modern Age Design Discussion

OK - it sounds right as is but maybe a Chinese expert could help us out. I will await further feedback on the RG but as it stands I am happy.

by the way why are jfd & TPangolin leaderscreen artwork so Moderator Action: snip! awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhrBDcQq2DM

i mearly ask why the quality of the artwork was so good & then posted what is love because i like the song

by the way Urdnot_Scott the Great Hall of the People is the rumberstamp Parliament of china & since we on the topic of china check out Chris Chappell's China Uncensored https://www.youtube.com/user/NTDChinaUncensored/featuredexposing the bs of the tyrannical comme party

Moderator Action: Four posts merged: please edit your previous post instead of keep posting new ones if it's within a short timescale and no-one else has posted. Secondly, please do not swear; this is a family-friendly forum. Thirdly, please do not post you-tube videos of songs you like - it really has nothing to do with the topic!

@Scotty
I like the Red Guard and the UB is ok, but I don't really like the UA. I don't actually know what about it that bugs me, though.

I just think I don't want to let go of the potential "+1 Production from Farms", because it's too good. Although that could arguable fit DX better.

Icons for Urdnot's design

And cleaner civ icon options:

I prefer the 1st one, feels more chinese.

Personally I really, really like the UA. Feels simple yet flavorful and subtly powerful.

looking foward to mao Urdnot_Scott & like i said before have the people who do the leaderscreen artwork for jfd & TPangolin do it for mao SuperWaffle247

Isn't that a more civilizations thing?
Also: what's the combat strength of the red guard exactly?

1. For TarcisioCM - I was thinking about your map and how Deng Xiaoping will need one too. Would it be smart to convert the one you just made for him, and have Mao's map have the course of the Chinese Civil War on it? I think that might be cool. Regardless, I think it would be fun and good if the two maps had some form of differentiation. As far as I know there hasn't been a significant territorial change.

Chinese map, rise of the commies edition.

i too perfer the 1st one unless you willing to redsign the icon for Deng Xiaoping SuperWaffle247 then which the 1st one go fors Deng Xiaoping

& this one goes to mao

You're incredible. Those maps and icons are great. All the art needed would be a leader head and icon!

Hamm: Backyard furnaces as a decision? It would be very powerful so it will be very expensive.

I agree on the first revised one, although the very first one you posted is still probably my favorite. Brilliant work either way.

Top Bottom