Oval 6 player FFA

Turn 180-190 short session but lot of action! Many units died...

Yes, many young French soldiers gave their lives to try to stop the rise of the fascist Greeks. :mischief:

Today (Fri) and Tomorrow (Sat) will not be available for me. The closest definite date will be Monday.

Today (Fri) and Tomorrow (Sat) will not be available for me. The closest definite date will be Monday.

Same for me. Cya later!

Monday won't work for me, if you mean Sunday night my time. I have exams on Monday and Tuesday, so I want to get enough sleep on the night before. Next week could be quite difficult for me.

I can't play till Wednesday earliest, and I don't mind waiting longer.

I'm ready to play at 3am in a few hours.

It's up to Brenador. I could do in about four hours, or the next few nights.

I am sorry, but tonight would not work well for me. I have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning tomorrow, and playing at midnight is really not practical on most school days. Maybe we could play Saturday/Sunday? (I am seeing the Hunger Games midnight premiere so I can't do Friday.)

Sure, studying is more important. Saturday Sunday should be fine for me.

PS: Now I have to bug Islandia to finish his turn quickly so I can play my turn tonight:)

Saturday : midnight (PT), 3am (ET)
Sunday : 1am and 4 am? Are hours changing that day or not for the rest of the world?

Edit : lol everyone is reading this thread presently! Can we play now? :)

Saturday and/or Sunday should work for me.

Heh, yes, cross posted even. Our time doesn't change for another week.

PS: Now I have to bug Islandia to finish his turn quickly so I can play my turn tonight:)

Off topic, but it's your turn now! :)

I was going to suggest tonight, in about eleven hours, but I think brenador was probably posting in his time, so he's busy tonight. So, shall we play in about 35 hours?

I was going to suggest tonight, in about eleven hours, but I think brenador was probably posting in his time, so he's busy tonight. So, shall we play in about 35 hours?

Sould be ok for me. I don't think i will have a big party or something this week end.

Brenador?

I am available to play tonight. I was out all day so I did not know we were going to play tonight. I can play as long as you want, since I do not have school or anything else important tomorrow.

Okay, cool. I must've assumed wrongly, I thought your movie thing was tonight.

I'll get online hopefully about 15 min before our usual time. About two hours and a few minutes away.

Top Bottom