-Luebeck and Brunswick finished off
-Vannes AF captured off
-Merseburg destroyed
-shore battery near St. Nazaire destroyed

Attachments

• AlliesTurn78.zip
    145.5 KB · Views: 190
Axis Turn 78

One Lancaster shot down over Brunswick & another over Lubeck.

Two tank units, a damaged A26 and one nearby Infantry unit destroyed near Vannes AF & the airbase recaptured.

Attachments

• AxisTurn78.7z
    125.9 KB · Views: 157
I've got a big problem - I don't know why as everything was fine Monday but for whatever reason when I go to launch Civ2 now, it goes to the load screen, I hear about 1 second of music, and then it just stalls, and stalls, and stalls. This happens regardless of which version I launch or if I do so on my C: or D: (I have copies on both). I'm going to see what I can do to try and get it working.... Hang tight.

Edit--I guess Nvidia just did a new driver update on the 9th and once I installed it, the game worked again... Phew. Every time Civ2 stops working I ask myself if this is truly the end? lol

Last edited:
Allies Turn 79
-Vannes AF attacked and we lose an A26
-Bomber Command attacks Rostock, destroying it for the loss of 2 bombers
-Bomber Command attacks Berlin, damaging it for the loss of 1 bomber

Attachments

• AlliesTurn79.zip
    146.7 KB · Views: 127
@McMonkey I'm not sure how much you've been following the creation thread but we've made some pretty significant changes and are currently back in development mode. I'm hoping to unlock your thread pretty soon so I can take advantage of that insight. Is there a page you'd be comfortable with my reading to? I think the changes should help with many of your concerns but I want to see if I miss any.

Edit--my posts are in spoilers and you can read to turn 57 now if you'd like

Last edited:
Axis Turn 79

Two Lancasters shot down over Rostock & one A26 over the North Sea.

One Mosquito Photo Recon shot down over Turnhout airfield & another over Antwerp.

Eleven P51 Mustangs shot down around Woensdrecht airbase (though a couple were stacks so they may not all have been P51). Two Infantry & one Armoured units destroyed west of the airbase.

Attachments

• AxisTurn79.7z
    123.1 KB · Views: 190
Allies Turn 80
-Berlin is attacked with one civilian population being destroyed and another damaged
-A massive attack on Stolberg destroys every unit at the airfield, including 7 Me262 jet fighters.
-Panzers are attacked in Belgium.
-Vendome AF is captured NE of Tours
-88mm Flak attacked by warships near St. Nazaire and killed
-Vannes AF captured again

Attachments

• AlliesTurn80.zip
    150.5 KB · Views: 127
Just as an FYI I'll be away until the 2nd starting tomorrow or Saturday.

I certainly hope everything is OK, @McMonkey

If I dont hear from you by Friday I'm going to assume it is OK to look at your thread and saves. I want to try and get some work done on this scenario and wrap it up and I'd be remiss if I didn't take a look at your experiences first.

Top Bottom