PatrIOT

More Information on the Anomaly

The anomaly is the 'goal' of the game. It periodically causes worldwide catastrophic events, especially to nations who fall behind (forget orders for a few turns). The outcome from an anomaly event could be positive or negative to a specific nation. It is all RNG'ed.

The goal of the game is to take out the anomaly or coexist with it. Players are free (and encouraged) to attack or assist each other.

Nuclear Weapon Rules

You begin with 5, low quality WMDs. Should you choose to invest in better technology, you are allowed to 'upgrade' those 5. Upgrading temporarily cripples your army and navy, since they are working in a united effort to get those WMDs up and ready. Upgrading takes one turn.

Might ask a question? Can we know how much peoples are stationated in the territory and at what war power? Just for avoid bad moves for not knowing the enemy (it's a strategy game after all) .

Updated my original post :D

@Gzz

Your troop strength is based on your roleplay, civil level, and military level. As for specifics I can't say, but you won't need to worry about things like (put X armies to defend), that will be done automatically.

@Terran Emperor

Thanks for updating! I apologize, since you put alot of work into that opening post, but I'm not allowing time travel currently. All technology needs to stay at the near future level, and you should factor in that most nations have lost much of their technological splendor due to the anomaly, wars, riots, etc.

Here is the new, updated map!

This IOT won't have crazy amounts of NPCs will it? Because if we take 10 provinces a turn it will get cramped soon only with us.

The point of the insane expansion was so that the map fills up with human players quickly.

The only NPC will be the anomaly.

ah gosh darnit, i specifically crippled the empire so that time travel would be a one time event and so that if my tech was more advanced it would just be so very slightly that it wouldn't matter, in an attempt to avoid this kinda thing, and the Enterprise is out of commission and cant be repaired as stated in the lore, and Archer wouldn't want anyone knowing he is from the future anyways, if you (or the anomaly) really want me to change it then i can, i was just using that idea because i couldn't thing of something better anyways, but it will have to wait till the morning.

Or a bit of a compromise, if you can pinpoint the exact parts of the RP that you don't think fit i could just change that so i don't have to completely re do my RP.

I say let him. While they may have an idea of what they should be building up to due to their tech they can't get to it any time soon.

For them to get back to their previous level they must first invent the proverbial wheel and everything in between, not to mention the fact that they would not have complete knowledge of everything they are trying to build (Do you know how to build a combustion engine?) and would have to invent some things for real.

Just let him keep his RP and confine him to the game mechanics.

The Dead Nation

Nation Name: The Dead Nation
Government: Religious Dictatorship
Capital: Necropolis
Population: 0
Religions: Christianity (strangly enough) & Anomaly Worship
Languages: Groaning
Head of State and Government: Lord Death
Spoiler Lord Death :

They say the Lord Death was the first to reach the Anomaly. We all know that no-one returned alive. But the pure no longer have to worry about life. We are the pure dead, and what is dead may never die. Immortality is his gift and we are his chosen.

Brief history: First there was Darkness and Death. The Anomaly laid its judgement upon the world and the living wept. Humanity was to die, and rise again immortal and pure. But on the second moon the Anomaly slept and the impure ceased to die. Now the pure and impure walk the earth alike. Only the impure die forever, their remains beholden unto the pure as feast unto the starving.

Know us, for we are coming, know us for we are legion.

Spoiler map :

Note: The map resolution was messed up again. I don't know how it happened. This one should be good again. The zombie nation is Dark Green.

New Map:

Spoiler :

@Terran Emperor - Here's a compromise. You have the ship destroyed after landing (and the crew evacuating or managing to survive). As long as next-to-none of the technology from the ship survives, it will be fine. I don't mind if your leader has some fancy gadgets for RP purposes.

@Ravus - ... not sure if.. zombies count as 'humans only'. Do you think you could just make them a sort of necro-obsessed theocracy? For example, have them dress up in skulls, rotten flesh, etc.

I know you guys put effort into your roleplay, but I'm still sticking with humans only. If you want your leader to have survived an encounter with the Anomaly, that is fine.

Placeholder: The Democratic Authoritate of New Moscow (DAMN)

Holdings: Northern Siberia, from West Scandonavia to Kamchatka

Color: Grey

@Patriotic_Fool

done and done :D

Mildly OOC: @ PF: my plan is still to deliver my updates via world tech, this includes other nation's radio and other outlets. since I just don't want to do such a thing out of the blue, can I have the rights to do so?

If you need info from my nation just PM me and I'll be happy to provide.

@Civ'ed - that's fine, it fits with your nation :)

Once everyone gets their claims (Nedim and Aiolos), we can begin!

Edited original post to provide a picture and a brief history.

Feel free to do my claims in Russia! I may not be able to get to a computer until this evening

Top Bottom