PatrIOT

The message flashed across the screen. The act of war concerned them, for they knew that the Terran Empire should not exist and would probably have the more advanced technology. They had to do something.
"I SUGGEST WE NUKE THEM ALL."
"WITH WHAT? COMPUTER VIRII?"
"HMM..." one man looked up from the computer. "I SUGGEST THAT WE USE THE CHINESE SATELLITES TO OUR FULL... ADVANTAGE."
"WHAT?"
"YOU KNOW THAT INDUSTRIALIST SATELLITE FROM CHINA?"
"YES?"
"IT HAD A RAILGUN...."
"REALLY?"
"NO. WE JUST... GAVE A BIT A NEW USE AFTER OUR MESSAGE."
"SO WE BOMB THEM?"
"ARE YOU INSANE?"
"I DON'T KNOW, AM I?"
"PROBABLY. I KNOW A BETTER SOLUTION."
"WHAT?"
"WE BOMB VANCOUVER ISLAND..."
"CIVILIAN LIVES? WHAT THE?"
"WELL, YOU WERE SUGGESTING WE BOMB CALIFORNIA, YOU DUNCE."
"WHA-WHAT"
"HOLD ON." The unfortunate suggester's voice box was deactivated.
"WE BOMB AN UNINHABITED PLACE ON VANCOUVER ISLAND, BUT CLOSE TO THE TERRANS.
"WHEN THIS IS DONE, WE SEND THEM A FRIENDLY MESSAGE..."
Dear Caesar,
First off, is it stolen if it is still there?
Is it an act of war to share information?
We think not. Our intentions for spaceflight are merely designed to collect information. Once we have the biggest database in the world, we can fully rebuild it to its former glory.
Obviously, though, you seem to think otherwise.
You suggest that we would spread the Virus, which the Italians incidentally call the Blue Pest, and the South Americans the Purification, through space?
We would only do such a thing if WMD's were used against us.
Speaking of those, look what we found on a Chinese satellite!
Check out Idyllic Vancouver Island...
(Video of a part of Vancouver Island, before it is hit by a piece of space debris, which breaks the cameras)
Obviously, we control the satellite now.
We are the Anomaly, we will not be ignored. In the meanwhile, I suggest you look westward for the conflict.
The Patriarch
PS: It's pronounced "Kai-Zar". You're welcome.
PPS: Interesting batch of folders on your private PC.
"THAT SHOULD GET HIM RILED UP NICELY."
"INDEED, NOW, I SUGGEST WE GET RID OF THE WARMONGER AMONGST US..."
The aforementioned poor victim, who was from Johannesburg, started breaking down. Within moments, his helmet filled up with gas.
They'd need a new representative.

"Damnit, it seems that in America the Terran Empire has problem with the "Protectorate"

"Dummy, the Protectorate is where we found the way to place the Anomaly gas in the bullets of the tanks and artillery, they were our firends, until they started to workship the Anomaly"
"and we couldun't send a message of welcome ?"
"Not now, wait some days and then we will be ready "

Just so you guys know my nation won't have contact with the outside world until we get that satilite up or someone sends an envoy by land.

The Dadaist Repulic sends an important message to the world!

0~~~1~~~2~~~

If you don't meet these demands, you will be sorry!

OOC: I like the fanatical anomaly worshippers. I can't wait to see how they will explain it if a random anomaly event hits them.. heuehue :)

0~~~1~~~2~~~

"Archer did you und..."
"hn na, na, na, stop right their i know what you are going to say, and no, that made absolutely no sense, and no I do not think their government is sane."
"Should we still pursue an alliance, after the attack on Vancouver Island I would think that they would be interested in some form of alliance."
"Do we really want to ally ourselves with a group that mentally unstable, besides we have all heard that radio message about the revolution up there in Canada , something fishy is going on in that nation."
"So no alliance"
"Hell no."

"Archer we have a response from the Protectorate"
"On screen"

Dear Caesar,
First off, is it stolen if it is still there?
Is it an act of war to share information?
We think not. Our intentions for spaceflight are merely designed to collect information. Once we have the biggest database in the world, we can fully rebuild it to its former glory.
Obviously, though, you seem to think otherwise.
You suggest that we would spread the Virus, which the Italians incidentally call the Blue Pest, and the South Americans the Purification, through space?
We would only do such a thing if WMD's were used against us.
Speaking of those, look what we found on a Chinese satellite!
Check out Idyllic Vancouver Island...
(Video of a part of Vancouver Island, before it is hit by a piece of space debris, which breaks the cameras)
Obviously, we control the satellite now.
We are the Anomaly, we will not be ignored. In the meanwhile, I suggest you look westward for the conflict.
The Patriarch
PS: It's pronounced "Kai-Zar". You're welcome.
PPS: Interesting batch of folders on your private PC.

"How, did, th, Augh! Its one thing to hack into your nation's computers, but someones private PC, dangit, what do you think they have stolen, battle plans, history of the Terran Empire, specs for the ISS Enterprise, my internet history? Nothing good can come from this! Send them this response."

We care not for a philosophical debate with you! You copied digital files of the Terran Empire, and you did it with out Imperial Permission, and thus you stole them and we did not share the information with you, that is that! Secondly we care not for your puny threats of war, we both know that I am not supposed to be a part of your universe, you could not fathom the amount of destruction i can lay down upon your nation. Phasers, Photon Torpedo, Anti-matter weapons, all of which will turn your puny nation to dust in a matter of seconds.
-Caesar Archer
PS. Kaiser is the German name for the Latin word Caesar, which is just another name for Emperor.

"On it sir"
"Also secure my Personal Files and my PC, we cant trust them getting their hands on any more data held in that thing."

0~~~1~~~2~~~

The anomalists send a message back.

~~~2~~~1~~~0

In the meantime, we will Get someone sane to burn cd hack Vancouver flowers.

The anomalists send a message back.

~~~2~~~1~~~0

In the meantime, we will Get someone sane to burn cd hack Vancouver flowers.

The Dadaists send 9.01 metric gallons of roast dear tounge to your capital. Take this as a bananan

"what?"
"they keep hacking into our system."
"hmmm..."
"set up a system to prevent anything from the terran empire ever coming through again."
"on it."
"in the meanwhile..."
dear caesar,
have your files back. They were useless to us.
We want no further quarrel with you , so let's keep it at this. No more hacking on either side. Heck, we even have info on the anomaly, but with your hostility, i think we'll keep it.
So we offer a truce, an end to this cold war.
Ps: We know, some of our civilians are from namibia, they speak german.
But the latin pronunciation is similar to the german one.

"They sent us a response Ceasar"
"On screen"
dear caesar,
have your files back. They were useless to us.
We want no further quarrel with you , so let's keep it at this. No more hacking on either side. Heck, we even have info on the anomaly, but with your hostility, i think we'll keep it.
So we offer a truce, an end to this cold war.
Ps: We know, some of our civilians are from namibia, they speak german.
But the latin pronunciation is similar to the german one.

"Ahh good, although it would have been nice to get more information on this "anomaly" but at least we can now sleep in safety knowing they wont try to hack us again, as we can no longer hack into them to send messages send a response by, is the teleporters working?"
"No, and I honestly don't think that there is anything we can take from the Enterprise, we have sent countless teams to scavenge it, they either die, or they cant find anything to salvage from it that is working, our best bet is to destroy it before someone who could use it can get there hands on it"
"I was afraid of this, perhaps the Anomaly has something to do with it, any ways sent the Protectorate this response through, um, i guess send it through the mail i guess, kinda wish the teleporter worked now."

We wish to have no quarrel with you either, and we hereby will cease all hacking of your networks in exchange for your ceasing of hacking our networks, as a symbol of our newly found cooperation we wish to let you keep the files you took, and along with it we ill give you one of our 22nd century devices, Its called a communicator, as far as we have seen the anomaly's EMP properties have not affected it. It will allow for easier non hacking communications between our nations if needed, and is a great way to communicate with political advisers, ship crew, or a military.
-Caesar Archer
Ps. Thank you for the clarification
PPS May we continue to have peace and let us both be more careful to everyone before provoking any hostilities.

(OOC: PF you got my orders right?)

Orders locked!!

I am automating all those that forgot, however, they get half the points and half the expansion.
Ya'll had plenty of time.

also, I won't be able to begin work on the update until sunday/monday, busy with the weekend.

Also, it's my birthday, so everyone gets 3 extra expansions (will fill in for all players).

Oh its your birthday, well:

To Patriotic Fool
Happy birthday
From
-Caesar Archer and the Terran Empire

Happy cakeday PF, here is your complimentary panda:

Happ Birthda Patroti Foo

OOC: Hey PF what is the ETA on the update?

Top Bottom