PatrIOT

Red Spy is dropping, so removing his claims. Check if these claims are alright!

Spoiler :

In other news, I don't think anyone else is joining so..

You may begin! Orders will be due ~48 hours from now. You may begin roleplaying and such. Remember, you have 10 points to spend between all of the categories.

Spending/expansion may be public or private. PM me if you wish to see your stats.

You didn't put my claims on the map :(

Oh snap, I apologize. I removed them in thinking you were RS and RS claimed those.
Sorry :p

Edit: fixed.

OCC : are the orders need to be public ? If yes....

patriotic.png claims

The Eye of the League
Scientific breakthrought : our scientists have found a way of improve the precision of our tanks: the magnetic guide in fact permitt to the tanks to hit a wheel of motorcycle launched at the maximum speed, someone theorized that this tech can be used even with the rifles.
Another great discovery are the Anomaly gas-filled weapons, a weapon that kills every living thing the radius of 50 meters, this tech is only used in the bombs and on the Light tank T-8 "Spianatore", but is projected to be used in the mortars or even be used as standard Anti-Infantry ammo in the tanks.

Vacuum Imploder tested and approved : after days and days of testing, the experts of the military have approved the new superweapon, the Vacuum Imploder, who cause a suck of all the things in an area for then splatting them on the ground at the speed of 200 k/h . The weapon has caused a diplomatic backlash among some elemnts of other countires, but the League will go along with it .

The anti-blue pest vaccine invented : the pharmacists of the League have suceeded to tame the blue pest, a disease caused by the Anomaly and who killed many people and has rumored that created a nation inhabitated only by zombies in South America.
But now the nightmare is gone: has been projected an improve of the lenght of lifetime of very much

Now for you, Burlamacco I is talkining about his first year as Diarch

Hey hey, do you want know how it feels ? Very good, i mean, i scratch my ass the 60% of time and the other 40 i pass it having parties with other leaders, but it seems that Curl Fountaine, after he tried to went in the Anomaly, has passed over, well, who cares, there is still Ondina doing the serious stuffs.

@Gzz they may be public or private. And you have 10 points to spend.

I suggest private orders, that way your potential enemies don't know what's going on.. :p

Announcer: and here's Joburg news with a special report on the dadi*static*
WE ARE THE ANOMALISTS.
AS OF THIS POINT, YOU ARE UNDER OUR CONTROL. FEAR NOT, SOUTH AFRICA IS WITH US.
*static*
Sorry, what was that? Anyway, hey, what's that noi*gunshot*
EER AAN DIE ANOMALIE.
- Radio Joburg news report, 2024
(Occupy five provinces in SA, including the one involving Johannesburg)
Downloading file "Apollo 11"... 100%
Hack into Terran main database?
Hacking for useful info... 100%
Files on the Anomaly found. Copy to database?
Copying... 100%
Files on "Star Wars" project found. Copy to database?
Copying... 100%
Attempting to destroy files... 10%
ERROR: Files are too encrypted. Abort?
Aborting link... 100%
-Found in the logs of a certain computer in Cape Town. It is unknown how truthful the information really is, it is assumed that "star wars" is the SDI.
(2 points into military, 3 points into space)
(OOC: I currently don't have access to the map. There's a 50% chance that I might have my new conquests up by tomorrow.)

A man in grey watched the feed from on his computer. It showed a series of reports on the worlds nations and the unknown that was now located in Antarctica. He shook his head. There were too many unknowns.

Orders due in 12 hours..

Cmon guys.. I believe in you :,(

Only a few orders in so far!

Can't make it, finals take priority. Sorry.

Orders due in 12 hours..

Ah crap...

Um, just expand into as much of Canada as I can and put all into military. I'd do better orders but I can't at the moment. I might do some better ones later.

Orders due in 12 hours..

My orders arrived ? Just for know, maybe there are two Patriotic_Fool with a minimal difference in the names

Claims:

Cologne sighed as she walked through the "capitol" of the Joketsuzoku territory. In reality it was still the same small village it always had been, now it just had the honor of being the capitol of an extremely decentralized nation that had only been created because many of the surrounding areas which fell into anarchy with the collapse of the PRC cried out for the Joketsuzoku to help them. They ended up forming a nation in the loosest sense of the word with every state having great autonomy.

But it wasn't the state of her nation that was bothering Cologne, in fact she quite liked not having to deal with anything outside of her village and their foreign policy. No it was the peace and quiet that was driving the 300 year old matriarch up the wall. After the fall of the Japanese government she had decided that it was in the tribes best interests if she left her great-granddaughter to pursue her son-in-law in Nermia and return to Nyucheizu to help guide her people. She never really noticed how much excitement Ranma attracted to himself until she was back in China and organizing patrols to scare away bandits that had taken up residence in the province.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a courier landed in front of her.

-"With your permission?"
-"Go ahead."
-"The industrialists of the Qinghai province have begun a project to send satellites into space and re-establish communication with the world. They are asking that the government help their endeavors by sending funds."
-"Very well, send notices to the council that we will be having another meeting. Is that all?"
-"No ma'am, several towns in the southern Gansu province have petitioned to join our coalition as have some towns from Xinjiang and even northern Tibet."
-"*Sigh* more ground for our patrols to cover. Send some diplomats to those towns and start surveying on whether or not it will be a burden to have them join. Also send word to Lindo and tell her to produce a map of what new terrain we would be acquiring."

SATTELITE DETECTED.
the old Anomalist computer whirred to life.
A man wearing a helmet with electronic voice box looked up. "SO CAN WE HIJACK IT?"
The computer whirred to life.
ATTEMPTING TO CONNECT...
DEFENSIVE MECHANISM FOUND. WHAT TO DO.
"HMM... TRY SENDING A MESSAGE TO THAT FEDERATION THING IN CHINA. LET'S SEE... HMM... HOW ABOUT SOMETHING FRIENDLY? WE HAVE AN AFRICA TO CONQUER AND I... WE, WE I MEAN WE CAN'T AFFORD A WAR IN ASIA."
UNDERSTOOD. MESSAGE IS 'GREETINGS TO THE... I GIVE UP, HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE IT-
The voice box seemed to come loose.
"No, no, no, make an effort."
... JOKETSUZOKU PEOPLE. WE WISH NO WAR WITH YOU. WE MERELY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME SORT OF MAP OF ASIA, AS WELL AS SOME INFO. IN RETURN, WE WILL FIND A WAY TO GET SOME TECH WORKING FOR YOU. CAN WE AGREE TO THIS?
"Good, much better. Is there any tech we can send it to?"
SOME FOUND. SENDING...

In the Botton Room, Muse Palace, Viareggio

Ondina I was annoyed : why there were so many incompetents in her staff ? One could not distinguish his middle finger from a maggot, another one is a drunkyard who came at work two hoursafter the turn and so on...
"I said that the Canzonetta must be moved to the 10th of March, not to the 10th of December!"
"Her Highness, but you said..."
"SHUT UP!"
"Highness, we found a satellitar contact, it seems a chinese satellite, what we do ?"
"Call the ambassador: he's his work"
The ambassador came with a chinese vocabulary and the "100 International Hand Signs" on hand.
The computer showed the video contact with a man, who seemed a survivor of a plane crash, and he started to say "Good Morning,I am from Joketsuzoku , Where are you from? Who are you?"
The ambassador shuffled in the page of the book, but confused the page for indicating a nation and used the middle finger insted, the man was disgusted, and so Ondina said "You are sooo dead... anyway, can you offer to we some space techs? I will let you the Anatoly and i will give you some weapons and clothes" the man nodded and the contact closed.
The day after, the ambassador was crucified.

At the same moment Burlamacco recived a radio message, the man said with a grasping voice "I'm Fountaine, I control the zombies, can you please send me some people?" , Burlamacco countered "Nope".

The Terran empereor came for an official visit to Burlamacco I, but was intercepted by Ondina who said "We have suspended matters with you..." and took im in the dungeons, and he was never heard again .

The Democratic Republic of Greater Korea accepted gladly the gift from the Burlamacco's League : a pack of vaccine against the Blue Pest : surely useful.

NOTHING CONCERNING US?
IT WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMETHING HAPPENED...
(OOC: I'm not actually trying to extort information or anything. It's just a typical Anomalist death threat to important people.
See, nothing too serious :))

"Caesar Archer, I..."
"Ugg, what is it? Can it wait, I am extremely busy. Blast, the Enterprise's history files have nothing on Cochrane's birth place, how does that get left out of history? We will just have to secure Bozeman, Montana, we have some where around 0-6 years until he is born, and 39 years until he builds the first warp engine, we cannot let him get into enemy hands."
"Archer, our database has been hacked."
"WHAT, WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHY HAVE I NOT HEARD ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW!"
"Sir, we have only just found out, they were so quick and their technology extremely advanced, we have a few suspicions on who it could have been but no conformations."
"It was the Protectorate wasn't it."
"That is who we believe it be."
"Of course they are the only ones who could have hacked that database, what did they take?"
"They found information on the Apollo 11, but everyone has access to that."
"Ah yes we replicated one of those to plant our flag on the moon, no need for the old United States flag as they are gone."
"They found some files on the Anomaly, and something on a "Star wars" project."
"The only thing we know about the Anomaly is what we got from it when we crashed and what the people have told us, they couldn't possibly learn more, but the "star wars" project, that was the old US SDI program, I thought that our databases were secure when we destroyed all other copies than ours."
"Well what we learned says that they tried to destroy our copy, but it was too encrypted."
"Phew, that is a relief, at least they didn't steal it, oh wait they did. Now make sure that our databases are secure, make sure we get some 22nd century tech on them, all that we have, make sure that this doesn't happen again!"
"Yes of course, but what are you going to do?"
"Well i guess it is time to have a little chat with the Protectorate, what we have found is that they are trying to reach space, and we may have a fight for the dominate space power, Hack into their computers, and send them this message."
This is Ceasar Archer of the Terran Empire, Your recent hacking of our databases is considered an act of war, you will cease immediately if you do not then we will have to take more drastic measures. We know what you stole, and we know your intentions. If you cross us again our response will not be so polite.
"In on it Ceasar."

Top Bottom