PAX Gaming Expo

Pouakai

It belongs in a museum.
Thanks for discovering this! Looking forward to some news after a long dry period of no news.

I like the look of this..... Especially because I live in Boston.

Looking forward to some news after a long dry period of no news.

...the dry period has not yet been 2 weeks :lol: ;).

So...anyone in Boston and visiting the PAX? Because we'd like to have some report from there :).

With some luck, we'll get two or three new infos but I wouldn't expect much. Still waiting for Denis to answer the questions, it's getting time.

I live in Providence, RI, about a 45 minute drive to Boston. Hopefully I'll be able to make it on Sunday the 8th but I am not certain I can make it yet.

aww man, now I wish I told my friends that I wanted to go to pax with them, but tickets are quite expensive....

So...anyone in Boston and visiting the PAX? Because we'd like to have some report from there :).

I live about 20 minutes north of Boston. But with a 5 month old baby (who is not sleeping through the night yet), I don't have the time, energy, or money to attend :(

In Worcester (50 miles west) myself. I have never attended any type of video game convention. Anyone know what they are like? I assume you watch a lot of video's of up-coming games, maybe play some demos.

good news! :D I convinced several of my friends that already have tickets to PAX to go check out the gods&kings booth! Hopefully they won't tell me the stuff that we already know about it though :confused:

Hopefully they know enough about Civ to not be vauge. I've asked people to do stuff like that before, and sometimes it's really vauge. But that's great news nonetheless!

I hope so too. Hopefully we get at least a few new updates. We need new things to talk about.

I would have thought that anything at all of interest about G&K shown at PAX would be in the informed press within hours, if not minutes, and we can have all the discussions we want without it being necessary for (with appropriate apologies) an amateur trying to write a report.

I would have thought that anything at all of interest about G&K shown at PAX would be in the informed press within hours, if not minutes, and we can have all the discussions we want without it being necessary for (with appropriate apologies) an amateur trying to write a report.

I feel that most people here on the forums could go to the convention and write a more in depth report about their findings than a majority of the press who are not likely as fanatical as us.

...just look at some of the articles that have come out this week. One claimed the Polynesians as one of the nine new civs.

PAX has been running since, what, Saturday? The Press have already been there. I would think that if anything new and interesting emerged at the show, it would have been covered by now.

Top Bottom