PAX Gaming Expo

We don't technically know any more about Carthage, we just apparently aren't as interested in speculating.

Agreed, personally I really want to know more about the Dutch UI. But I'm fairly sure everyone is very very curious about the huns.

Some more info about the battle mechanic changes and new units would also be great I think.

We actually know the most about the Dutch. We don't know the intimate details, but we know the broad contours. We know Byzantium gives an extra religion policy, but nothing else. We know only that the Mayan ability involves culture and their calendar. We know nothing about Carthage and the Huns.

Civilization V: Gods & Kings is heading to PAX East! Be sure to come to our booth to check out the demo from the dev team.

And if you're not lucky enough to make it to PAX, we've got you covered: We'll be live streaming the entire show from our booth, including interviews with devs AND a direct feed of the Civ V:G&K demo! See the full schedule of the live stream here:
http://www.2kgames.com/blog/2k-games-presents-pax-east-on-twitch-tv

Don't let your hopes raise too high. There will be only a G&K trailer at PAX. (SOURCE)

So, no test games or alike. Most likely, there will not be so much information to gather. Especially nothing, that wasn't already presented in other presentations for game journalist.

Civilization V: Gods & Kings is heading to PAX East! Be sure to come to our booth to check out the demo from the dev team.

And if you're not lucky enough to make it to PAX, we've got you covered: We'll be live streaming the entire show from our booth, including interviews with devs AND a direct feed of the Civ V:G&K demo! See the full schedule of the live stream here:
http://www.2kgames.com/blog/2k-games-presents-pax-east-on-twitch-tv

I'm glad to see that was refuted fairly quickly, Deggial. :p

It would have been disappointing if there was no new stuff: a live stream sounds great.

I'm glad to see that was refuted fairly quickly, Deggial. :p

Ha! So am I! :D

Sometimes it is good to be proven wrong. (But hey, you can guess only based on the facts you have so far...)

--

Edit: Well, at least I *hope* I'm proven wrong. Now, all depends on the interviewer's questions. Hopefully they will head for new informations and not only ask about the same old stuff. We'll see...

Info on anything would put speculation to rest. :lol:

So, if I'm correct the live stream is on sunday 8 april from 2PM to 3PM.

That's a decent time, even us in Europe can watch it without needing to stay up all night :)
(Edit: Oh, but it'll be an early mondaymorning for you, Pouakai, I guess?)

What's the time reference for the streaming shows? I'm in Italy and i have GMT+1.

I'm in Ireland and I believe I need to be watching the show on 8th April 7 P.M, which I think means 8 P.M.. but I'm not sure, I never heard of Irish Standard Time Zone which is appereantly now?... due to the Daylight Saving... Time... Time Change.. whatever, it boggles my mind xD

If there was already the time switch in the US (...to lazy to look it up), then it's 8 PM / 20 o'clock in middle europe.
Yes, we are on day light saving time in the US. As of the time of this post, it is 9:11 AM here.

Top Bottom