Pick your Poison: A Mafia Game

Nothing of note occurred during the night, at least that the average townie could discern. As such, the writeup will also contain nothing of note.

It is now Day
Cast your votes, or walk the plank :ar15:

So, that's your entire write-up. Good luck!

slash, I'm tired and any real write up would be a waste of effort anyway, since as I said, nothing happened :p

Which is perfectly alright :).

The remaining mafia didn't bother to kill anybody?

I wish they behaved like that in LotR. :shake:

idk. Nictel was innocent. I'm totally stumped.

EDIT: So I doubt Methos/Blackadder would be so bored with a mafia role. I think it's safe to say they're innocent. Drumstudent maybe?

The remaining mafia didn't bother to kill anybody?

Well, four-vs-one, three-vs-one, either way it's the final day. Unless the remaining mafia is a one-shot governor (in which case he should have killed, because that'd be game over immediately - there's no way the innocents could win, if I've understood the governor role correctly).

Just guessin' but that is how it seems to me :crazyeye:

lurker's comment: I'm not sure whether governors can save themselves.

Takhisis: The governor-mafia wouldn't have to, it wouldn't matter who was up for the lynch. He could use his ability right at the start of the day if he wanted. All that matters is that there would be effectively no day phase - the game would go straight from night phase to another night phase. So that's a free kill for the mafia (so long as there's no funny business with doctors/roleblockers/bulletproofs/bus drivers).

(Again, this assumes I understood the role correctly, but I was not the one-shot governor and don't know how CC is playin' this.)

Love for bandwaggoning, unless there is a good reason not to vote for him?
Stop stalking meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :crazyeye:
Takhisis: The governor-mafia wouldn't have to, it wouldn't matter who was up for the lynch. He could use his ability right at the start of the day if he wanted. All that matters is that there would be effectively no day phase - the game would go straight from night phase to another night phase. So that's a free kill for the mafia (so long as there's no funny business with doctors/roleblockers/bulletproofs/bus drivers).

(Again, this assumes I understood the role correctly, but I was not the one-shot governor and don't know how CC is playin' this.)
The governor, from CCRunner's OP, has only one call to 'pardon'. So it might be that the Innocents have a chance, but at this rate they're toast. :(

Well, four-vs-one, three-vs-one, either way it's the final day. Unless the remaining mafia is a one-shot governor (in which case he should have killed, because that'd be game over immediately - there's no way the innocents could win, if I've understood the governor role correctly).

Just guessin' but that is how it seems to me :crazyeye:

If there's 4 people left after the lynch today, there will be one more day.

If there's 4 people left after the lynch today, there will be one more day.

You're right! I was looking at Methos's struck-through name and assuming he was dead. Alright then, mafia, I gave you props, but it turns out you bein' fools.

UNLESS there are two mafia remaining. Which makes sense, because there were three in Masquerade Mafia. But in that case, the game would have already ended, had they killed. I am confused now, I am going to hide under the bed.

I will not be here for the next few days-- I've already written all possible updates though, and given them to both Methos and Renata with a request to update the game for me.

Oh well, poor Love wont get any love.

I will not be here for the next few days-- I've already written all possible updates though, and given them to both Methos and Renata with a request to update the game for me.

After discussing it with Renata, it has been decided that I'll post the update tonight. I don't get off work until midnight central time, so the update will occur sometime between midnight and 1 am central time.

Top Bottom