Pillars of the Earth

Hey Guys/Gals,

Soz about the late response been a bit overwelmed the last few days, Im now testing version 9 for the save game issue. If its stable and allows loading saves I shall stick it up on the Hub.

Edit:

On the save issue, if ya could rar up you logs on the crash (...../My Games/Civ5/logs) and post them here I can take a look and see if theres anythign in them to point at the prob.

Edit:

Version 9 does not seem to prevent you form loadign saves, its up on the Hub.

Good Job, loading works for me now.

Other question:

You intergated various good other mods. Is there a posibility to "disable" some of them? Or by deleting a folder or a file?

(I dont like the legions mod. The new combat taktik with 1 unit per tile is very nice^^)

Ya there is.

Goto the mods folder. Open this file:-
The Pillars of the Earth (v 9).MODINFO

Scroll and find the Entries that require the Legions Mod. They look like:-

<UpdateDatabase>Features/Legions/XML/GameInfo/IconTextureAtlases.xml</UpdateDatabase>

And there is a total of 7 and the one above is the first one.

Id add them as options at the start but I have no clue about Lua.

Ona side note, I have only added Legions to see how people liek it and to see if the game is still balanced. In future versions i think i may limit the amount per stack (2-3 per tile)

Horem,

I've had a similar problem with my Portugal civ only appearing in the random civs advanced options... it was because there was a coding error in the civ/leader xml file. Can't be more specific, but once I cleaned up a couple of my coding goofs it showed up properly.

Good Job, loading works for me now.

Other question:

You intergated various good other mods. Is there a posibility to "disable" some of them? Or by deleting a folder or a file?

(I dont like the legions mod. The new combat taktik with 1 unit per tile is very nice^^)

I dont like legions mod too, 1 unit per tile is great !!! :) pls get there an option to disable that :)

I dont like legions mod too, 1 unit per tile is great !!! pls get there an option to disable that

Well since you obviously didnt read my reply to dachupacabras, i'll say it again. I do not know Lua to add them as options.

Until now i did not try the solution to disable legions u explained Horem. But it sounds easy. First i give Legions a try. Perhaps i like it.

Solution for other Problem:

I had the Problem of "no names in the science screen" (insted something like "TXT-ERA-5"). By changing the game language (over steam, properties of the game) from german INTO english, the original names of the sciences made by Horum were displayed.

I have another new Problem. The popup over the hapinness symbol doesent works. When i move the mouse over the hapinness symbol on the upper left border of the screen it pops up a window with the last information about the other symbols like science, golden age or policies. But no information about hapinness (resources, building-hapinness etc..)

(hope i dont stress posting each week my little problems)

greetz

Horem,

I was refering to the following issue you mentioned in your first post:

When loading the Scenario, the six new Civs do not display properly but as Random Civilizations, this is incorrect, they are Venice(Top), Spain, Carthage, Poland, Austria & Vikings(Bottom). Absolutly no clue what causes this anoying bug and any help with it would be greatfull. (Only seems to happen when you first boot up Civ5 and try it, quiting a game and going back to the main menu to start another game and they show up as they should.)

I was just saying that I've had that happen in my civ mod, too and it was caused by some misplaced code.

@ dachupacabras, dude you post away every problem you come across dude, I realy do not mind.

@jaldaen, I see. I'll have a look at the code, tyvm for the tip.

somewhere around crete their are horses in sea.
+ it seems alot of rivers are missing atleast in western europe (where i played)

@ ReQuest, Ya some1 else pointed out the river issues, im in process of redoign the whole Europe map atm, should be rdy some point this week, will be post as soon as its finished (Will be stand alone D/L save ppl redownloading whole mod just for a map).

As to the Horse....maybe they are Seahorses? ;)

Maybe it's something wrong with me, but where i can download this mod? 'download file' button doesn't seem to work...

I have another new Problem. The popup over the hapinness symbol doesent work. When i move the mouse over the hapinness symbol on the upper left border of the screen it pops up a window with the last information about the other symbols like science, golden age or policies. But no information about hapinness (resources, building-hapinness etc..)
greetz

Any idea?

What is the Naval Pack? Cant find it online.

@ dachupacabras, Im looking into the happiness window atm.

@ Optimizer, Its the Naval XP Buildings, there should be a link to it listed under Included Mods on the bottom of my first post.

Top Bottom