Pillars of the Earth

Problem solved... my game was in Spanish, that's why I had the problem.. tho it's still weird it just works in english

I would like your mod better if you had an idle Processes that gives me at least 5% - 10% of wealth... I really don't like building too many units over and over again till I research Currency or Eduction for the Wealth and Science Processes.

Well that is actualy a Vanilla issue, not an issue with my mod, since all I have done with the Tech tree is disable and move the Techs around in preperation for the new technologies. Its is Noted thou. Im a bit baffled thou as to why you would have nothing to Build pre Education?

Very nice mod, I am doing something similar but playing a normal game with the end at the start of Renaissance, with most turns played in Medieval Era.

I am adding more techs to the Medieval Era maybe I can pick some ideas from yours.

hi,
i downloaded ingame over the mod-brower your mod v.6.
I copyed the map into the map folder u sayed.
Then i open the mod-menu, setup, select your map and activate "custom scenario settings".

Mods works, but i have a problem. All new techs u implemented don´t appear in the Technology screen.

What could be the problem?

could it be a language prob? I am playing with german.
------------
Perhaps this helps: in the technology screen (your screenshots) i can read "high middle ages" or "age of discovery". On mine i can only read something like that "TXT_KEY_ERAS_3"

just reinstalled. Still don´t see the new techs.

cool! Keep it up man! Will download when there is more polished content for sure!! Great idea, the early game needs some serious loving in Civ5.

@dachupacabras: The techs are not in yet, I wanted to add a few more Civ's but have been having issues with them crashing the mod. new techs and some other cosmetic changes will be in next public version.

@TheeLord tyvm ;)

Hello, im Dutch and i want to say a few things.
On you map the Netherlands are dry, and no rivers are going through it, this pretty incorrect.
In RL the Netherlands even have a water surplus, Also if the Netherlands would stop with their water management NL will just sink in water (atleast half)

here is a picture of NL:

And the rivers:

Also can you add the Dutch as a civ :D

@ Request TY for the imput, I'll see about adding a river in the Netherlands for the next version. Not sure I will add the Dutch though, I will have too see how the 6 new civs do on the current map first, adding the Dutch my strangulate France or Germany. Idealy I want ea Civ to have 2-3 Cities before they start fighting for space.

Veriosn 8 Is now available on the Mod Hub.

-For me Maroc doesnt work.
its the Maya's cuz i have a other extra civ pack
when i disable that one every thing is random exept the last (where maya's stood)
there is Venice then

What version are you using? and have u made sure u deleted older versions form your mod folder?

I just d/l the version on the Mod Hub, installed via mod hub, works fine from what I can see, all 6 Civs presant and correct. I can not garantee this mod will be compatible with any others you are using I am affraid.

Any chance of including a Minoan civilization on Crete? I love to consider what-if's and so wonder - what if the Minoans had not been wiped out by the tsunami after the catastrophic volcanic explosion on Thera? They might have given the Greeks and the Romans a real run for their money!

I myself am not makign Civ's, I "borrow" them from other people, if some1 makes Minooan civ, id consider addign them.

Hello, I realy like your mod though something in it seems the trigger a event om my computer, namely with the mod enabled i'm not able to load modded save files and i dont understand how this happends.

hi, i cannot load savegames of our mod. Just installed the newest version over mod-brower. setup new game with the right map. Played a bit, then i saved the game. Now i cannot load it. "Curretly mod don´t mach with savegame", but i was the same mod activated as playing bevor?

found a lot of threads^^. But nothing helps

Top Bottom