Pillars of the Earth

Dude, amazing mod, the only problem ive found is that removal of 1upt (i am correct?). I really cant stad stacks of doom...

Here's all you need to do to get "Legions" out.(win 7)
Open: /Documents/My Games/Sid Meir's Civilization 5/Mods/The Pillars of Earth
Find folder called "Legions" inside, delete folder; or copy paste somewhere else ie desktop folder called mod junk. :run: ..

Attachments

• CIV_help_pic.png
    CIV_help_pic.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 193
Athene is on the wrong side of greece. it should be on the right side not the left.

Athene? Is that a city? there are no pre placed cities. Nought I can do about AI ploping cities in non historical places..

i load the game and start but the ui part for giving the units orders is missing.

Spoiler :
i load the game and start but the ui part for giving the units orders is missing.

Gardanis, I had a similar thing happen to the UI as well, though using a different Mod. The solution then was to try and lower your Game Resolution. Not 100% sure in your case, but it may be worth a shot till a new fix comes about. :cry:

Horem, I tried out 'The Pillar's of the Earth' upon the First release, and though I didn't run into any bugs, or issues..I found myself hitting 'Enter' way too many times before something actually happened. I believe some 50-70 turns, playing on marathon mind you. The beginning just feels too sparse.

I get the idea of starting without Science and working towards it but, what about some early techs to fill in the 'Pre-historic' era. A good idea used in a Pre-historic CIV 4 mod was hunting. It gave something for early units to do, besides the occasional barbarian, and also supplied your first town with small amounts of food per kill. :sheep:

civ 4 mod here --> http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=261143
take a look for more details. :beer:

Don't take this the wrong way, I like your ideas..they just need polishing.

Is there a way to turn off barbarians and ancien ruins? (when i click "load scenario" i can't do it)

Probably im a newb as well: How do I hide/show the uint action buttons? Thats really strange, starting a game without it, I dont know the shortcuts of everything...

Edit: Another issue? How do I remove R.E.D. from the mod? All other mods are in "Features", but the R.E.D folder is missing - I don't like the tiny piny units.

Wow that sucks!

There are two things you can try to at least get back on track. If you made a Build of your Work In Progress recently you should be able to get back on track fairly easily. Otherwise you can at least get back to the last public release:

1)
Open the Online Services in ModBuddy, login, click on this mod, click View Details. Write down the ID under the name of the mod.

Then create a new solution. Create a new mod. Save it. Close ModBuddy. Open the .civ5proj file of the new mod in a text editor. Replace the ID between the <Guid></Guid> tags with the one you wrote down. Save and exit.

Open ModBuddy, open the solution and the project with the restored Mod ID. Then just re-import all the files (from you Civ V mods dir) and re-setup all the mod info/actions as they should be.

2)
If that don't work. Just import the files into a new project with a new Mod ID and hide the old Mod by going onto Online Services and in the details of the old mod make the mod private.

Top Bottom