PLAYERS!! .. Warlords pitboss game with power sessions.

Lol. The host being kicked of fthe internet is a pretty good reason to postpone.

If any of you ever need a temporary replacement for a week though, I'm happy to fill in for whoever. Just give me a quick message beforehand to let me know what your rough intentions are so I can carry on in the way you wanted.

I know I may not be needed at all, but thought I'd volunteer my services anyway just in case. :)

The Great Apple said:
Just to confirm - we are definately not having a session tonight?

That's right. I may not be able to host for a week or more as BT are being REAL a*******S over their dispute with my ISP. I can't even change ISP's to get the line working. Damn commies!!!

Well I'm back.

Could I just ask - what is required in order to host a pitboss game. I would be willing to host it for a week or so if I could do so fairly easily...

You have to download the pitboss patch, and you should be able to load up the game (I don't know if it needs converting). Then you just have to leave yourself logged onto the internet (& Hamachi) with the program running.

OK - I'm waiting to hear from zenspiderz, but if he's still having problems then I could take over this week.

I am unfortunatly not going to be able to play. I surrender my Civ to any altnerate who would be able to play my part. I'm in an interesting position, so maybe I can tempt somebody to take over for me.

Hmm, well if the game's still on then I'd be interested in switching with Fosse's place for a week. From 7pm GMT, right? I think that's 6am onwards local NZ time, but I should hopefully be able to manage that. It'd sure be worth the early start for the fun of a good Pitboss session. :)

No idea. I presume this means that zen is now offline for the forseeable future. I suggest we shrug our shoulders, and keep checking back - or at least let people know if they plan to drop out.

Zen returns!!!

After too long in the sans-internet wilderness I have finally been allowed to return from my exile.

We can resume play as before. Just let me know if you still can/want to play.

Yes I'm still here - suggest you start PMing other players though.

Either that or you start a new game given that we only had two sessions last time, and I was losing...

I'm still around and potentially interested. My weeks are a bit more sporadic than they were before because it's my busy season, but if you set up a schedule I can try.

i can play if u guys still need one more....new to Pitboss

Top Bottom