Playtest Feedback Thread

So which one? This mod as it is is 750+ MB. Granted, it WILL get smaller because there are a lot of doubled-up/improved units and leaderheads. So it will actually be smaller when finished.

I'd personally recommend Atomic Gamer.

I am using Atomic Gamer and I am uploading as we speak. I will send out links as soon as it is finished. There are a lot of things we need to do. What I would really like is for all of the civs to be tested out. I used to send out lists of civs for each playtester to try, but this go-around I am not sure how many playtesters we are actually going to get due to my own tardiness on getting the playtest out. So once we figure that out I suppose we can get civs assigned to people.

The most important thing to me is getting the Inquisitors fixed, so Absinthe is going to be charged with that task. I hope he can figure it out, because right now I don't think it works very well.

We are going to need good notes on every issue, this includes graphics, game-texts, unit-stats, etc. Basically anything and everything that gets noticed. Even if UBs or UUs are over/underpowered. I am really really hoping to get a lot of feedback here, and I know a lot of things need improvement so I hope to hear a lot of feedback. The idea here is to get this thing as streamlined as humanly possible. So be as rigorous and blunt with me as possible.

I have tried literally seven times to upload this mod on Atomic Gamer and each time there is some sort of problem, I have even recompressed it and did it again. Any other file-hosting suggestions? I guess I'll give Megaupload a shot.

I also want you all to know that part of the reason I have been procrastinating on things is that I am privy to some information about some great graphics due to come out soon from one of the community's greatest and most prolific art-modders, for a region of the world that is not only lacking in graphics, but would also open the door for at least another base civ or two. And I think that it is well worth the wait. ;)

I also want you all to know that part of the reason I have been procrastinating on things is that I am privy to some information about some great graphics due to come out soon from one of the community's greatest and most prolific art-modders, for a region of the world that is not only lacking in graphics, but would also open the door for at least another base civ or two. And I think that it is well worth the wait. ;)

Ooh! Unit art...?

Yeah, it is going to be awesome. And I think it will allow me to improve a lot of graphics for a couple existing civs and pave the way for a couple new ones to be added as base civs in an area of the world that could use a bit more representation (not Africa).

Top Bottom