Poll: Best Leader Facial Hair

Which Leader has the best facial hair in BTS?

• Bismarck/ Mansa simple musatache

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Brennus/Ragnar full beard

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Charlemagne

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Cyrus

• Darius

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Genghis

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Gilgamesh

Votes: 45 33.3%
  • Hammurabi

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Hannibal

• Joao

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Kublai

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Lincoln

• Louis XIV/De Gaulle/Peter trimmed mustache

• Mehmed

• Pericles

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Qin Shi Huang

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Ramses

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Saladin

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Stalin

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • Suleiman

• Tokugawa

• Wang Kon

• Willem Van Orange

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Zara Yaqob

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Napoleon's five o'clock shadow

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters
Hannibal's scruff rocks. He's got the tinges of grey for the 1970's Sean Connery feel, and the entire style says "Yeah, sorry, didn't get around to shaving this week what with all the conquest and crushing of bejeweled thrones and such. Just couldn't find the time to use a blade on my own throat, if you catch my drift."

Hannibal, he's got the whole Dirty Harry thing going on. That or Zara, who does a nice Chris Rock goatee.

although there are some pretty tough lookin beards in the game, i have to go with my main man mehmed!
now that man has the best beard in history
they could have done a better job on capturing it's manly essence in this game though...
as an avid beard fan, my vote will always be for mehmed!!!

How come Victoria's not on the list? ;)

I love them all! It's also so amusing, yet really creative. The designers worked hard on them.

Well, I voted for Gilgamesh, but only because I didn't have the option of voting for Blackbeard from Sid Meier's Pirates! (Real time duel with guy who has set his bear on fire...)

Wow. 98 votes so far. This is clearly a subject that Civ Fanatics feel passionately about.

I would vote for Victoria, if given the chance.

Well, I voted for Gilgamesh, but only because I didn't have the option of voting for Blackbeard from Sid Meier's Pirates! (Real time duel with guy who has set his bear on fire...)

Pirates with fiery bears?

GAME OF THE CENTURY! :D

as i said earlier i voted for mehmed's, but darius does have a very impressive beard. gilgamesh and hamm's beards are kinda silly lookin, where darius's beard is very wonderful :)

Top Bottom