Poll: Unit of the Month Feb - May 2014

Which is the best new Unit for May, 2014?

• ArisGator by gwendoline

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Tornado by Vuldacon

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • San Antonio Class Amphibious Transport Dock by Delta Strife, et. al.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Heavy Bolter Squad by LizardmenRule!

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balthasar

Wise Man
Hi gang, back for another round of Monthly Competition. This promises to be a very good month. I like the spring around here - always lots of new arrivals. But what has happened in the PCX and leaderhead categories? No entries this month. We're waiting to see all of these secret projects, folks.

But in the units category - wow. This is a month with some really excellent entries. So let's get right to it - the nominees for best new unit of May, 2014 are:

Heavy Bolter Squad by LizardmenRule! (LMR)

ArisGator by Gwendoline

San Antonio Class Amphibious Transport Dock by Delta_Strife, Ares de Borg, Wyrmshadow

Tornado by Vuldacon

Good Luck to all of these wonderful unit makers!

Balthasar, would it be all right if I made mention of this poll on the announcement that'd go out today/tomorrow?

And it's useful as a (post-)modern infantry unit anyway.

@Balthasar: the more the merrier! I'll have to postpone the update a bit, but I don't mind.

Duh, I saw feb. and thought it was an old thread, so I forgot to vote. And now there's a tie! The irony...

Duh, I saw feb. and thought it was an old thread, so I forgot to vote. And now there's a tie! The irony...

Yeah, that was a typo that I honestly didn't notice until yesterday - until your post, no one else even brought it up. Sad side effect of combining Poll Posting night (now the first friday of the month) with Pinot Grigio night. I'll do the poll earlier in the evening next time, and see if that helps.

Top Bottom