Post a (tough) Deity map for me to play

Request from a huge fan of yours :)
Another Hatshepsut, Sury or Hannibal game as they're my favorites and you probably would like them too since we share similar opinions on traits.
You've done a lot of rough starts with rough leaders, (very well done on the sitting bull game btw) would like to see you have more relaxed games with some enjoyable leaders and show how you would optimize gameplay with strong leaders.

Congrats on the sitting bull game. Really hope you do another game soon on your channel, don't care which leader or map, just nice to see you uploading content again

Request from a huge fan of yours :)
Another Hatshepsut, Sury or Hannibal game as they're my favorites and you probably would like them too since we share similar opinions on traits.
You've done a lot of rough starts with rough leaders, (very well done on the sitting bull game btw) would like to see you have more relaxed games with some enjoyable leaders and show how you would optimize gameplay with strong leaders.
Thanks for the kind words. Sure, will keep that in mind for the next game.

Bump
Hope to see you back again sometime, I miss having someone to watch and learn from while I was doing my own let's plays. I don't have the courage to even attempt several of the brutal maps you played. Just make sure you have fun when you play and that it's not tedious or draining! You're the best!
I found trying a lot of off meta strats on easier maps (or just immortal difficulty) a lot of fun to play around with and keep me interested in the game, and I learned to apply some of it to deity maps like advanced flight rushes or using knights and trebs into rifles with the aid of suicide catapults to weaken them first.
There's a lot of cool attacks you can do to beat deity with various UUs like cataphracts+trebs, drill 4 oromos, janissaries, naval seals, samurai, etc. which make for a fresh and interesting experience.
If you are still interested to play (on/offline) happy to generate and share some more maps for you to try. Hope to keep in contact with you!

Henrik

Top Bottom