PTBS - Warlords of the High Sea

DaveShack said:
Put me down for a "tentative maybe". Gotta see if my system can handle a map of that description, and if my game load would allow another pitboss. ;)
Well your "tentative" may become a non-issue, since the tenth slot I'm assuming will probably get filled by the person JMaltman mentioned wanted to join but just hasn't posted here yet.

HitAnyKey said:
Well your "tentative" may become a non-issue, since the tenth slot I'm assuming will probably get filled by the person JMaltman mentioned wanted to join but just hasn't posted here yet.

Or not... since CB Droege is aiming for 12. ;)

Heh, why not a third Ragnar. :p

I'm in. :)

lordparkin AT gmail DOT com

Ok, so the other guy would love to join in, but he'll be Warlord-less and out of town through next Monday.

well, I'm having trouble getting the Warlords PTBS server running. I can run a regular PTBS server fine, but when I try to run a warlords server it just tells anyone who logs in (including me) that the critical game files do not match...

This is very frustrating. It was working fine this time yesterday... Hopefully I can figure it out tomorrow.

I would love to jump in on this. I'll choose Elizabeth for now. My email is kylebenanderson AT gmail DOT com.

Hi CB Droege, and hi all! ;)

I can "party" to your game with those specs, if you want!

I can ready to start with Rome, Augustus....... :king:

My mail is a101civiv at hotmail dot com

Awaing your reply.........in or out.......

C U all :goodjob:

That's twelve then.

Now: we all need to choose our leaders (no random leaders. You gotta pick somebody).

In the mean time, I'll keep trying to figure out what's wrong with the server. As soon as I get it working (and we get everyone to log into the test server) we'll start the game. I'm looking forward to it. :)

CB Droege said:
Giulio, Portuga: Have you tested to make sure that you can run a huge map?

I don't mean to pick on you specifically, but I already know most of the other guys, and so don't need to ask.

Yes, no problem with the map. I just got a brand new computer yesterday :)

I'd like to play if a spot becomes available. Prefer Incans. Computer specs are fine. Hell why not just allow more players, I'm sure by medieval times there'll be a few destroyed anyway :)

vilemerchant at gmail dot com.

Why am I always so slow to spot these threads :(

Top Bottom