PTW: Warlords of North America

What's wrong with the reavers:confused: After this happens (see last post) and I try to exit out it freezes my computer:saiyan: and I have have to ..........:cringe: push the button It doesn't seem to misbehave for anyone else. Have the reavers been tested? Or is this the first sign that little man has moved back into my tower :ar15: :borg:

Hmmm, I will double check the Reavers. Everything should work fine, but I suppose it's possible I missed something. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll post what I find out later today after work.

Originally posted by Ed O'War
....I'm sorry for the inconvenience....

No,no......no inconvenience. It could be something on my side.
I'll play it soon enough and I'm getting a new computer in a few months anyway:)

It looks really good from the editor, I'll try another civ later;)

Well, I started up the scenario playing with the Reavers and it worked fine for me. Below is an in-game screenshot from when I first started as the Reavers. I assume you have PTW and are using the latest patch. Did you make any changes to the scenario when you looked at it in the editor? Thats the only thing I can think of that would cause your game to crash like that. Please let me know if you are still having problems.

Attachments

• wonareaverspic.jpg
    wonareaverspic.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 349
Originally posted by bhiita

:mischief:I added a few units:mischief:

Adding a few units shouldn't have caused a defeat for the Reavers at the beginning of the game. Maybe you accidently changed something in the scenario settings. You may want to compare the modified bix with the original one that came with the scenario to see if anything is different.

When you add units remember to add the ANIME_PRTO(sp?) line to PediaIcons, too. Otherwise that can cause the game to crash.

Well, I hope this helps you out. :)

How did you come up with all the names? What does they represent?

btw i enjoyd playing it.

Originally posted by Yoda Power
How did you come up with all the names? What does they represent?

btw i enjoyd playing it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Many of the Civ names are recycled from an earlier post-apocalyptic scenario I did called The Warlord. Other Civ names I got from real life (such as the FEMA civ) and still others came from scenarios that I've worked on that I never got around to finishing. They don't represent anything in particular, though some of them are inspired by other games (for example, the Reavers came from Fallout Tactics). :)

Sorry I don't have a version of the map without cities. I used RangerOne's North American map, which should be in the map forum, so you can probably find it in there. Hope this helps. :)

This is my favorite scenario to play over and over. However, could you do another version with Conquest graphics and concepts like craters and such and more factions? That would make this almost perfect scenario even better.

Originally posted by EQandcivfanatic
This is my favorite scenario to play over and over. However, could you do another version with Conquest graphics and concepts like craters and such and more factions? That would make this almost perfect scenario even better.

I'm glad you like the scenario so much. At the moment most of my free time is being sucked up by Star Wars Galaxies. Also, generally speaking, I don't like to redo scenarios; I like to spend my time working on new projects. However, if you wanted to do an updated version using Conquests and the new graphics and units and such, please feel free to do so. All I ask is that you give credit where credit is due. :)

Top Bottom