Random Raves XLII: How Amazingly Unlikely is Your Birth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel it long enough, your mind will get its wires crossed and start recognizing it as a necessary emotion to feel in order to be functional. That's positive, right?

*ragged maniacal laughter with a touch of nervousness*

This is one of those days where you get a feeling like you're doing what you were meant to do with your life.

I really should be sleeping right now (shift ends at 1:30 am tomorrow) but I'm too freaking EXCITED to sleep.
Hobbs Tonight

Congrats hobbs!

Once again I find myself reading hobbs' posts in the same excited voice as that of the RL guy I know who worked on building a satellite. Conglaturation hobbs!

I purchased Steel Division, which was a 25GB. It might well be my last game with this laptop, because I barely had any space in my hard drive to install it.

It's real bad, man. In the past three days I've got: Shadowrun Returns, Shogun: Total War, Medieval II: Total War, Napoleon: Total War, The Witcher 2, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Space Colony, 80 Days, Tyranny, and Final Fantasy 8.

I saw Medieval II and was briefly tempted. I got Aviary Attorney instead, as it had been on my wishlist for ages.

I saw Medieval II and was briefly tempted. I got Aviary Attorney instead, as it had been on my wishlist for ages.

A crossover, where attorneys try to stop various Louis from making stupid laws
would be interesting, unless you aren't partial to Bourbon Chasers. :p

Sounds like a game about bird lawyers... :confused:

Cardassians must have designed the last game I played. "Eleven Islands" is a Match-3 game that's different from most I've played.

But there are only 9 islands.

Check it out for yourselves. :)

And yes, Cardgame, I think I know enough to feather my own nest. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom