Random Raves XLII: How Amazingly Unlikely is Your Birth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I believe I've mentioned once before how awesome the work environment is at my job, but today we had a water balloon fight on the clock
What the hell do you do? This post, plus your taste in footwear, somehow leads me to suspect you are doing kinky stuff.
That picture is inaccurate. I actually prefer white wine.
Well I don't really drink beer anymore either so its 0 for 2
So Snerk is the woman in the relationship, then?

What the hell do you do? This post, plus your taste in footwear, somehow leads me to suspect you are doing kinky stuff.

So Snerk is the woman in the relationship, then?
Isn't it obvious? Snerk is a shapeshifter. All cookie monsters are.

Some cat's are pretty well educated..
Soon the cats and dogs will be reigning... :run:

(Just for the record, and despite any internet-wisdom which might suggest the contrary, I'm neither a cat nor a dog)

Spoiler :
100% amoeba, me...

I have a fridge magnet that says "You're not the boss of me! My cat is!".

And right now Maddy is giving me a look that appears to say, "And don't you forget it!".

(she wants a refill for her food dish and some milk)

I think this might be the most nerd-awesome thing I've seen in weeks: A collection of old PC hardware assembled into a "desktop orchestra" playing the theme from Airwolf (complete with simulated helicopter-blade noise at the beginning). Fist-bump if you know what Airwolf is without Googling it. Oh, and the quick-cut editing in the final few seconds. Brilliant.

Fist-bump if you know what Airwolf is without Googling it.
:beer: :high5:

(Nearest CFC-smileys I could find to a fist-bump)

Did you ever play the computer game though? Not this one, there was another one where you had to fly your 'copter round inside a cave and bump/shoot switches to open doors between sections. I think I played it on the BBC Micro, but it was a long time ago (and I didn't get very far)...

It's less a fist pump for me and much more that I'm a child of the 80s. :p

What I find fascinating is that things like Airwolf, Knight Rider, A-Team etc were shown on Saturday afternoons here and were basically just for children to watch. Whereas in America they were (I believe) prime time evening shows?! Seems bizarre to me.

What sort of scale is credit rating based upon?

What sort of scale is credit rating based upon?

Debt, and your behaviour surrounding it.

The scale here goes from 300-900. Canada and America are fairly identical, there are some differences but nothing significant. My score four years ago was 813. It tanked down to 659 after maxing out my credit card to move across the country and then running into some severe financial issues surrounding my health and having no support structure here. This year I've recovered it back up to 687 thus far.

So buying all those vidjamagames helped, then?
:lol:

Actually I build wooden shipping pallets.
Oooh, plenty of sweaty (and occasionally wet) men!

I think this might be the most nerd-awesome thing I've seen in weeks: A collection of old PC hardware assembled into a "desktop orchestra" playing the theme from Airwolf (complete with simulated helicopter-blade noise at the beginning). Fist-bump if you know what Airwolf is without Googling it. Oh, and the quick-cut editing in the final few seconds. Brilliant.
I wasn't into the show itself, but I did like the music.

GLADURATION! Once I've completed the necessary paperwork (est. +6 months) I'll officially be awarded a university degree.

And also I've just narrowed the problems with the CD/DVD unit to strictly software i.e. a wrongly installed driver. Huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom