Reproduced with the same battle: Armies Disappearing

ChandlerB

Chieftain
First my specs: Flash version WIN 10,3,181,34, Browser Google Chrome 12.0.742.112, OS Win 7 64 bit

On server 841 I lucked in to Defense Minister of the French. We where attacked by barbarians. I loaded all my armies onto the first screen (not even seeing the second screen until I came back, still learning). I bought a phalanx from the market and went to add it to the second screen. When I clicked on it it disappeared. I am not sure if the first page was full so it might have been added there. I went back to my town and bought an archer. I tried to add him to the second battle, this time I know the first page of the battle was full. The archer disappeared. I bought a second, it disappeared when I clicked to join battle. I bought a Horseman, same story. So to sum up, I lost two archers and a horseman for sure and possibly a phalanx in the same battle trying to add them to the second page of a battle.

If you already had stacks of phalanx & archer in the battle, then the cards you clicked went into those stacks. Each player can only field one stack of a given unit. This applies for multi-page battles as well.

Oh ok, I did not realize there was stacking. Great Defense Minister I am :p. Wish we could bump inactives so we could start our next war.

Top Bottom