(REQ)uests for wanted conversions.

purplexus

Prince
So in this Thread...

1.) I am looking for people who are looking for a Module that might be missing to make their lives complete.
Give us a link to the mod and we will see what we can do to make it a module for BtS.

2.) Looking for people to do the convertions as they are being posted. If you want to tackle a REQ. then put it down That you are taking it on so More then one person isn't working on it.

Civ Gold Civ's (These are mine as this is actually my part of the Civ gold team and I am working on it Post on the Civ Gold Forum if you want to help I can give ya lots of almost completed ones to finish up)

Amra's Civ's----> Post if you want to take some of these on.

StrategyOnly's Mod--->Completed

SEVOMOD!-->Many requests for this. You may want to start a new thread in this forum to co-ordinate this.

Dracula LH As posted by CoachLenz ---->Purplexus (available soon!)

OK, i am willing to give this a shot, i need to find out if you'll can get my MOD , modular?

But i need it to be able to add more units and others stuff, plus add like alot more MODs to it, with an easy simple way of doing this??

Hope i explained it ok??, i just upload my new version 002 to my d/l site, lets give this a shot, YES/NO/Maybe???

EDIT:

I have made tons of changes since i wrote this if that helps??

EDIT EDIT: Before you attempt to do mine PLS check with me, i have TONS and TONS of changes, thx!!!

I have been updating some of Amra's civs for my own use. I've done six so far plus one from CivGold. For plug and play purposes, should I post them with one UU or with the two the original modders made?

Also, what is the appropriate way to handle the DiplomacyInfos?

The DiplomacyInfos bit is a tad annoying. If anyone were to create a very simple one, without all the vanilla values added in, that'd be great :)

I have been updating some of Amra's civs for my own use. I've done six so far plus one from CivGold. For plug and play purposes, should I post them with one UU or with the two the original modders made?

Post them as how you see fit to post them. After all they are YOUR creations. Just please include original Authors please.

Let me discuss that with Impaler[Wrg] as he wrote the code for firaxis.

OK, i am willing to give this a shot, i need to find out if you'll can get my MOD , modular?

But i need it to be able to add more units and others stuff, plus add like alot more MODs to it, with an easy simple way of doing this??

Hope i explained it ok??, i just upload my new version 002 to my d/l site, lets give this a shot, YES/NO/Maybe???

EDIT:

I have made tons of changes since i wrote this if that helps??

*** You will like XML Loading as a Modder ***

Okay so you want to add more to your mod but you have already created a Plug and play mod. Check out how easy this is.

Lets say you wanted to add a new Unit to your mod. All you have to do is create a seperate folder for your Unit. Include these 5 Xml files with your art and Voila its done.

Each one of these XML files includes just the entries for your unit only.

Unit_ArtDefinesSchema.XML
Unit_UnitSchema.Xml
Unit_ArtDefines_Unit.Xml
Unit_GameText.Xml
Unit_UnitInfos.Xml

(for Unique Units only)
Also include the Unit_Civ4CivilizationInfos.Xml for your Civ you are adding the Unit to. As well as the Unit_CivilizationSchema.Xml

***NOTE (UNIT) is only a place holder. Replace with your own Unit name.***

Please browse through some of the Other Modules to see how to convert your mod into a module. These are key to learning how to do it.

Browse through the forum... Many times there are posts as to how to add other Modules to your mod. Simply Drag that module into your Mod. Done it works. WOW! Why the Module is the latest and greatest thing since Civ 4

*** You will like XML Loading as a Modder ***

Ok but from what i read in the first post, you'll would change the MOD to MODULE by request for the MODDER?? Or did i read it wrong??:crazyeye:

Once it becomes a module its pretty much easy as long as they keep doing it the same way?:p

I always get confused where to put the files, ie where does the real art files go?
the dds, the dll etc?? Can you just add modules to a regular MOD? If you only have the art files, what then? these kinds of things??:confused:

Ok but from what i read in the first post, you'll would change the MOD to MODULE by request for the MODDER?? Or did i read it wrong??:crazyeye:

Once it becomes a module its pretty much easy as long as they keep doing it the same way?:p

I always get confused where to put the files, ie where does the real art files go?
the dds, the dll etc?? Can you just add modules to a regular MOD? If you only have the art files, what then? these kinds of things??:confused:

The easiest way to learn is just to Download a Module like a civilization. Then you will see where to put the art.

All of the ArtDefines files have to have the Paths of the art changed to where you placed the art.

The easiest way to learn is just to Download a Module like a civilization. Then you will see where to put the art.

All of the ArtDefines files have to have the Paths of the art changed to where you placed the art.

AHHHH ok, now its starting to get clearer.:crazyeye: :confused:

EDIT: I added Pirates, Polynesia, Canada and Poland, anybody else got any??:goodjob:

Top Bottom