Return of the sword

You are wrong, Russians celebrate Easter this Sunday too.

I agree to make break.

Nu, Happy Easter togda, bratushki!

I am off for few days too, so it suits me.

Yes, it was short and violent game for me.

Might be I had no luck and was not prepared for such tribal onslaught. No strategic resource in BFC, small map in combination with normal speed, instead of quick. Built my second city right on top of copper under choke on two fronts, but this was still not enough to assure my safety. Being mercilessly double- worked by bunch of chariots on one side and pack of Impis on the other did not helped my chances of survival either. :)

Sorry to be the first to fall, not because I lost - I was well aware all the players here are world-class top notch civvers so no shame in losing from them for me, but that it will disbalance the game somewhat.

GG guys. GL and HF. Hope to see you in other games again sometimes. :thumbsup:

Yeah in normal speed choke is much harder.
Thanks for playing! This game without cataphracts is so unbalanced :p

Well played 2metra,
Sorry but early impi harassement was part of the pick & strategy (I believe your other neighbour will tell the same thing), you defended as you could, not to reveal any unknow information (civstat does tell a lot) but you seemed to have an extremely difficult starting situation.

Next time,

Penny

Great, what a coincidence - we have day off: 3rd May (Constitution of 1791 Day) so I'm out of Warsaw for those four days and I'm back on Tuesday evening. So it really suits me :)

I have reloaded the turn from start because Vikings double moved by using auto moves in last turn that they missed. Auto move is still a double move.

Top Bottom