Return of the sword

Oh, ok now I put it straight!!! Sry again. The funny thing is that i didn't mean to offload that unit, same as the other 1. Both times happened by accident.Lol if I wont get it under control, will definitely fail....

Опять нужен релоад. Ну что за хрень, неужели так сложно почитать правила?

Хах! Уже только руские в игре?

Who double moved Gitbliss? I retook my turn but wasn't so lucky this time so u have to reload again and delete your units or reload from where it was??? I paused the game!!!

Ofcourse yuo wasn't so lucky, becouse i change random (hit in other place). just 1 queston, why yuo not wait when gitbliss doing his turn? May be he not see yuo units, but yuo can't be sure in that and anyway yuo units doing 2 move. Yuo just need wait when he doing turn and hit in end. And no problem and reload.

I thought i had a deal with a pro pitboss players!!! Thought u guys would at least chek first an event log before calling someone an "idiot"!!!

I thought i had a deal with a pro pitboss players!!! Thought u guys would at least chek first an event log before calling someone an "idiot"!!!

Sorry about the name calling, I am an idiot.

Regarding double move I don't know what is wrong with you and you cannot wait for opponent to take his turn when you are attacking. You keep doing it and don't seem to realize it either.

Anyway this is getting too much for me, I will stop the game and send the save (any save you guys want) to anyone willing to host and someone can take over for me (metraninja maybe).

Sorry to everyone but I cannot continue.

Sorry to hear that but that's what I expected :( it's impossible to run a game with so many players in "always war" mode - exactly because of this double-move issue. It woudl get even harder later when we would settle most of terrain. There would be such "chains" that would specify order of joining game and it would get impossible to make it in 24 hours. If everyone would do their turns on exactly the same time of day then it would be (theoretically) possible but life is not ideal...
We solved that in our Dyplo (where over 30 players played in the same pit-boss game) by introducing fixed 24 hours turn timer with end-of-turn around 9:00, "lift time" after 12h - around 21:00 (after 12 hours player who should play as second might enter game) and a rule that if someone joins existing war he HAS to enter in the same order: if he attacks someone who is doing moves as second he must attacks in first half of time and analogically in opposite case.
It's sad that this game is probably ended but it was nice to play even when I lost my War Chariot on ot4e warrior in forest with double woodsman promotions :)

Too sad the game degraded to this. I was thinking it can come to this, but I said to myself - hey, this is the world's Civ elite - you cant be elite player and not act like one.

Well, i guess it's not that hard for me to set the rule to attack only if player has finished his turn. Hope that we will keep playing this an exciting game!!! Don't let us down Gitbliss!!! I'm ok with recalling my attack on u or whatever random appears in new reload or generally with whatever !!!

Yeah - keep the game Indian.

And all of you - post more. Now when I can read them, I would like more posts and thoughts.

Top Bottom