Role Play Challenge, TNG: Julian Assange, WikiCivilization

Julian Assange, WikiCivilization: Slow Progression of the World's Intellect

The wheels of intellectual discovery are progressing painfully slow and Julian begins to get distracted again, the Fair Dutch Hatshesut entering his dreams once more.

The Persian continues to be pounded by the Jewish Community, meanwhile Barbarian cities are viewing the WikiLands as a source of mutual understanding

Yes the Zhou have become the Wiki-Zhou.

Montezuma finall capitulates to DeGaulle

And was soon followed by a volutary Hatshepsut who requested protection from Julian's advances. Degaulle remained pleased as Sulieman became friendly towards the WikiMovement.

Menawhile espionage began to pickup a bit

Civics were swapped and CG Longbows spammed all over, especially with no need for cumbersome libraries and a great delay of markets. However castles are built aplenty.

Next the AP rears it's ugly head

And Julian realizes the wiki's are not Jewish enough. Missionaries slowly are produced.

As Hatty becomes friendly, tech trades become possible

Hatty seams much more tolerant of Julian with her new big and strong Ottoman boyfriend, not that this stops Julian's "attentions".

At this point Degaulle begins to research like he should

DeGaulle begins researching Banking and Julian saves. It is time to build up a strong military as well as a strong gold-building base. Knights/Maces/Trebs and Markets/grocers/Banks.

Techs

Espionage

Cities

And the lands

So a slow segment, but time to think and regroup a bit. I think a major military buildup is called for, if not for warring for deterance of the major powers. Also the Wiki's need to consider bringing more gold into their empire as techs are getting more expensive and we will need to up the ep slider soon.

Hopefully the leaders will up their research so Julian can steal and deal some more.

You must have Mr. Assange worrying Mad, he's going to trademark his name.

I'd say he's finding your awesome playstyle too hard to live up to.

Whooooohoooo! the master is BACK!!! :thumbsup:

Good to have you back mad, and what a great comeback (this made my day "Hatty seams much more tolerant of Julian with her new big and strong Ottoman boyfriend, not that this stops Julian's "attentions".")

I’ve been doing a project on WL recently, and I just remembered about this.

Are you okay mad?

I am still around and checking the site. Things have come up in life so I really don't have the time to commit to finishing this RPC although I still play CiV recreationally. Just be patient and I'll get to it, maybe within a week or a month.

Hurray... madscientist is back. ^_^

Take care of real life first and when you have the time finish this. I love your games.

Alright! More Madness!

Looking Forward to This. :)
Wait, have I posted in this thread before, or did I just subscribe? Anyway, this should be entertaining.

Julian Assange: HArvesting the World's Technology

The espionage machine of the wikis has begun to hum like a fine engine, or the fantasies of Julian with Hetshepsut.

First to recheck the espionage

DeGaulle continues to be our target, even though

The beuatiful HAtshepsut remains ahead in technolgy.

Soon the wiki spies begin their work anew

Which opened things up for

Now, surely Julian could build a majectis army to overrun these empires, but using espionage is working so well.

The next espionage target

Ah, astronomy! Sets up oversea trade routes before we even meet the rest of the world.

It also allows HAtty to make this trade.

HAtty seams very anxious to get overseas. Julian meanwhile is notified that an foreig caravel has arrived with a new leader. Julian dresses up and prepares to suavely meet the new leader, only he finds

Someone not exactly as charming as LAdy HAtshepsut.

More techs are heisted

Which allows us to switch to

To further increase our espionage output. Frankly we are limited only to what DeGaule researches.

A few more disappointing leaders are discovered.

OPen borders are made with all foreign leaders even though their technology is grossly behind what Julian can steal.

Wiki spies continue their work.

Followed by more trades

And even more thefts

Civics are swapped again

Trades continue

Followed by the one items potentially halting Julians espionage campaign

a deal is struck with Degaulle.

And a critical part of the esipionage plan

FRankly folks, jails seam so excessive right now but we will take them.

Next

LEaving us

Really now, perhaps we should just build a bunch of galleons/frigates and invade MAo and Genghis!

Even more tempting is this potential deal

SO do we send DeGaulle into an intercontinental war, then join in to cement our friendship???

The world is

SO there we have it! Looking to play the next segment soon to finish this rpc!

nice segment

Holy crap Hatsepshut is BIG!!!! I already count 22 cities and there may even be more. Well at least you got some backwards civs to invade :p Nice round. The next round will be WAR!!!

Holy crap Hatsepshut is BIG!!!! I already count 22 cities and there may even be more. Well at least you got some backwards civs to invade :p Nice round. The next round will be WAR!!!

Just noticed that now. I've got a Hatty a bit like that in (do not read spoiler if you are playing a certain Club of Nobles):
Spoiler :
NC 71. She's capped Genghis, which really scares me. My (Drill I/CG I) Redcoats are going to protect me as I go for my Culture win... I hope.

Top Bottom