RR16 -It's tax day again ... Common thread

r_rolo1

King of myself
This is the neutral ground for the RR16 SG, where both teams and lurkers can engage in non-spoilerish talk :p

Ok, as the ruleset wavered a lot, I think it is betther to post the final* set of rules:
Code:
- 100% cash after getting this techs:

Fishing
Agri
Wheel
Hunting
Mining
Myst
AH
BW
Masonry
Pottery

- No Rep civic before Constitution 		

- No research build

P.S No AP win allowed

*final until it is not :D Kidding, but I think this is pretty definitive.

Yay A team! :king:

With rolo on the team, we can still change the rules later on if we don't like them, right? :p

Iron working allows for jungle chopping. Should this we on the worker tech list?

Replaceable parts allows for lumber mills. Should we add that to the worker tech list too? :groucho:

...and MC, Machinery and Sci Meth

IW should be easy to extort. The really issue is that Writing is so far off....ugh

Hey, lymond, you forgot combustion :D And mathematics. And calendar ... :p

Well , LK, the fact is that cleaning jungle is as much a terrain improvement as cleaning fallout :/ ( and no , I'm not being hyperbolic: jungle and fallout are both terrain features and you can't even have both jungle and fallout in the same tile even in WB ;) ). I think it is well out ...

IW is unlocked by BW the same way as AH is unlocked by agri/hunting...

and MC is unlocked by pottery and I think BW it's tier 2 tech too I think (would have to check in game)

I understand there has to be some line drawn and is maybe too late to rearrange rules, but I don't think demanding ability to selftech IW is that nonsensical...

I could see the point with other deep lying techs though, but not techs that are classic era and at similar point of tree as pottery, AH and allow workers more actions.

It'll just play like Rhye's and Fall of Civilization, if you can't chop jungle. Well, at least for you. Not the AI.

rolo, re team names, why not name one thread RR16A-etc and the other RR16B-etc?

I was waiting for a final decision on a name from your team part , since it was mentioned from the part of some of your team that they would discuss a name.

It is that a official request ? ;)

Team B claims Rusten!!!! nyuk nyuk nyuk :lol:

Good to see you prowling around, Rust. Maybe we'll get you into an SG again

Read some discussion in RR15 and to respond:

In the original game we didn't allow representation (even with constitution) nor did we allow bulbing. We did not allow tech stealing either -- everything had to be bought with gold or traded.

Of course you can choose to play this as you like, just clarifying.

^^^Sounds like something we can do for a future RR. At this point, I think were are set.

Hey Rolo - Why don't you just come up with some quick short team names. I've already clicked on yall's team thread a couple of times. Immediately backed out and didn't see a thing.

Top Bottom