RR16A -It's tax day again ...

I think that taking Delhi would have a bigger effect in tile counts after the already captured cities get out of revolt and expand their BFC ( we captured Henge, so it should be fast enough ). The barb city will give us only 1 tile until it gets out of revolt as well :/

Anyway, I don't have a way to see the Dom % now ( civless comp ). Will say something in some hours about it

Waiting to see what RR17 will be...

Our team has been done for quite a while. ;)

Brilliant indeed. :mischief:

Got it. Will take a look later, but I guess the idea is to stomp our way to domination asap, right?

Brilliant indeed. :mischief:

Got it. Will take a look later, but I guess the idea is to stomp our way to domination asap, right?
Yup, continue hammering until we hit dom. Asoka has little more than static garrisons at this point and the only thing delaying us is the bombing time of cities with castles ...

Just take your good old time to get 3 legendary cities. :mischief: :mischief:

:crazyeye: :crazyeye:

I have a holiday coming up from the 16th onwards. I will play then. Sorry for my neglect of duty :) .

Ok, really got the save now. Looking at it I don't discard finishing it. 10-ish turns of fighting and then I don't think Imhotep is overly interested to press end-turn 10 turns more to get cities out of revolt and waiting for border pops... Well, I'll see how it goes. Maybe I can play tomorrow night, otherwise it should be done during the weekend.

......otherwise it should be done during the weekend.

And the crowd rejoiced!..... yay.

Serious SG withdrawals here...

And the crowd rejoiced!.....
:lol:

With "it" I meant my set, not necessarily the game though. :p

Raze+resettle the last few cities might shave off some turns btw, so I'll get some settlers out. Only to find out we got beaten by 500 years or so anyway of course. :lol:

Excellent set, good to have this one going again!
I agree that raze/replace is the way to go, at least for the last few cities that won't have time to come out of revolt. We should try to also have a few settlers handy to fill any gaps not covered with the cities' initial expansion. Even Caste for faster border pops (1 or 2 turns instead of 3 or 4) could be an option.

It will be funny when dates are compared. ;)

is it possible to spawn a great artist before not too long to be useless?

EDIT: it is not. In fact we didn't dscovered theater yet, i forgot that ^^

I looked at the save.
Cut the iron is impossible, indians have 2 sources and one is in the center of city lahore.
Cut the horse is a must action for next turn.

the barbarian city in long island is ready to be harvested ^^

If i counted correctly, we need to fill everything but 35 tiles. 6 will be in long island and 2 in the deep north if we don't found new cities.
Remain the size of 1 or 2 indian city in the south (lahore and madras).

The good news is that we just needed 7 turns more, the bad news is those nasty pimping creamy oranges beat us by 160 years, or 16 turns. Good job, B! :goodjob:

The excellent news is we can start RR17. :D

Our unit count was such that it really was just a matter of moving troops in and sacrificing a bunch for the better of mankind. And settling a couple of cities. ;)

Asoka's capital just looked too good to raze, although in the end I feared for a moment it might actually cost us some turns as it looked like taking too long to get out of revolt. It turned out a non-issue however.

When Asoka was cleared from the continent he had 2 cities left of which one was given up in the peace treaty for some extra land.

His map also showed the existence of the Egyptians and the Burger King who got severely dominated by a force they never met. I bought a boat though in our new island city to say hello, but there was not enough time left for that. :)

Score as if it matters much.

Fun game overall, although the conditions weren't really being tested courtesy of the domination wormhole.

Save before dom hits attached.

Attachments

• RR16 - It's tax day again AD-1460.CivBeyondSwordSave
    275.3 KB · Views: 96
Well you could say that the dom wormhole was there to see if anyone would get it :rolleyes:

I still have to check the B team game, but I assume they did pretty much the same as us and got some minor detail better than us ( or had better RNG on their side, who knows ... ). 16 turns is not much of diference, but hail the winners :cheers:

On RR17 ... well, I'm still thinking on how to do it. I'm especially unsure if we want to keep the 2 ( or more ) teams and that makes all the diference in terms of variant.

We realized dom was possible a lot earlier. I think that is the difference in win time. We never even saw the other land mass, and Asoka never left ours.

Top Bottom