Rushing Production

BJ Joey

Chieftain
So, I finally got to the Currency tech. and not wanting to use it to the point of bankrupting myself, I rushed just one Supply Caravan at first and my earnings per turn went down by 4 gold. How come rushing production affects my earnings?

So, I finally got to the Currency tech. and not wanting to use it to the point of bankrupting myself, I rushed just one Supply Caravan at first and my earnings per turn went down by 4 gold. How come rushing production affects my earnings?
It's a simplified inflation mechanic.

So, any tips on the best way to fully utilize and get the best out of rushing production with this mechanism in place?

So, any tips on the best way to fully utilize and get the best out of rushing production with this mechanism in place?
Use it to save turns, the more turns you save the better as you get the same amount of inflation regardless of how many hammers are bought with hurry production.
Oh, and try to limit how often you use it as the inflation from it dissipates slowly, so it can build up to quite the big expense that is hard to get rid off.

What do you mean it dissipates? So, it's not permanent?
Inflation decrease after some turns, but if it will be to big, it's just kill your economy. So just do not rush too much.

Ps. Imho, inflation rise too fast. It's need to decreased something like in 10 times. Because if you rush something like 10-15 times, it's will kill your economy, even you have a lot of cities and a good amount of gold. And gold itself mostly using to buy something from ai because of that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom