S&T PBEM Discussion Thread

Baseballpie seems to be on a hiatus of unknown nature, and he didn't ask anyone to do anything for him as far as I'm concerned.

Moai, Baseballpie and Greek are the ones that still didn't pass the turn.

And Mrrandomplayer, you may join, and the faster you do it, the fewer turns will be controlled by the AI. Just follow those steps I provided earlier, everyone has done that, and we are currently using two networks on hamachi for this to be successful.

All AIs are on noble (that's the default difficulty), so I hope you don't mind playing on Noble.

I just realized the land I have explored so far kind of looks like Africa

Spoiler :

So then I'm Morocco? :D

Baseballpie seems to be on a hiatus of unknown nature, and he didn't ask anyone to do anything for him as far as I'm concerned.

I was on vacation for a few days (and there wasn't internet) so I couldn't access multiplayer. I had a few times with access to internet (but not on my civ computer), but I didn't ask anyone to do anything for me because I didn't want to give anyone my password.

The game will suffer some interruption for now. Many players haven't taken their turns yet but I must go out and get my pc with me.

The counter is still 12h40m, so when I come back I think you'll have plenty of time to do your turn. I'll come here to say when it's back. For now my prevision (which is always wrong BTW) is that It'll be up and running only in 8 hours.

I'll be dropping from the game. I wish to play a game where everyone plays at once. That along with the start disaster has made me drop from this game.

BTW, I'm not being able to let it hosted for long, so someone would have to take this responsibility from me. If people are still interested, just state if you can host it. I would continue the game, if some still want to do it.

I would like to, I have no clue how though :p

You would have to let a pc with the game hosted on every day every moment (or at least the most you can). It may slow your pc too.

If you can do that then we may talk on hamachi later how to properly set things to work.

I have a laptop so that is a problem.

Pity about that.

Unfortunately I do not have the possibility to keep a pc on continuously.

Hm. This is mildly depressing but I feel like this game is about to die...

This wouldn't have happened had you chosen a PBEM.

Just sayin'

But we had intended for a faster game and that is impossible with PBEM. Some people wanted to make stories out of this.

Everything is faster than not moving at all. ;)

We would have quit a PBEM with 8 Players, each having to do his turn. It would take more then a day to pass the turn, while the Pitboss was forcing the turns to be 24h long.

What we had to do instead was a scenario that already starts with sizeable empires.

Top Bottom