S&T PBEM Discussion Thread

The title could be "World's Slowest Game" and the first post would be "update sometime next month" :lol: Yeah it is way too slow. I know some people said they were going to do stories but I think it's just turned into a basic MP game.

Well, if at least once we could gather everyone and do some turns, maybe an story could actually happen. In the later game maybe we will be able to do some story stuff.

@Moai
Have you tried again? Is anyone experiencing this?

Today my laptop's screen went haywire, it's usable but the colors are all wrong.
Since today one of my car's brakes also broke, I probably won't be able to afford both repairs.
While I will log in to do my turns (assuming tomorrow nothing will happen on the road home), my presence will remain scarce here until I find a solution (or at least a spare monitor)

Well, if at least once we could gather everyone and do some turns, maybe an story could actually happen. In the later game maybe we will be able to do some story stuff.

@Moai
Have you tried again? Is anyone experiencing this?

have tried again and again and again

i tried turning hamachi off and getting back in it

i've even tried changing my name to see if that would work

and all i ever get is "Unable to negotiate with host's firewall"

have tried again and again and again

i tried turning hamachi off and getting back in it

i've even tried changing my name to see if that would work

and all i ever get is "Unable to negotiate with host's firewall"

Do you have BtS on exception's list? Is anyone else also experiencing this?

I am back, thank you for the help.

Any chance that I could join the game?

If you take over Charlemagne then we can all be neighbor buddies :D

First you must sign the No Dickery Pact

I Propose the No Dickery Pact

All proposals only apply between humans

1. No complete wipeouts! If someone comes to you and offers you alot for peace take it. Also use vassalage. If you refuse to offer peace and you get killed it is your own fault. If someone is a vassal do not demand many things. Be the kind lord who protects, not takes.

2. No excessive griefing with soldiers, privateers, or spies etc.

3. If someone is getting the crap kicked out of them we need to somewhat help them.

4. No ganging up on one player. It is not fair if powerhouses gang up and divide the little opponent.

Signers
CaterpillarKing
TheNoob
Spirictum
DKVM
baseballpie

Oh and Moai, you need to sign it as well.

Tally ho! It has come to me that not everyone knows that the new turn, has in fact, started so that we may do our own turns. I, Sir Noobington, have already done mine, and wish good luck to those who haven't yet!

23 hours left

First you must sign the No Dickery Pact

1. No complete wipeouts! If someone comes to you and offers you alot for peace take it. Also use vassalage. If you refuse to offer peace and you get killed it is your own fault. If someone is a vassal do not demand many things. Be the kind lord who protects, not takes.

3. If someone is getting the crap kicked out of them we need to somewhat help them.

4. No ganging up on one player. It is not fair if powerhouses gang up and divide the little opponent.

Signers
CaterpillarKing
TheNoob
Spirictum
DKVM
baseballpie

hell yeah i sign

with a name like that, who wouldn't

Signers
CaterpillarKing
TheNoob
Spirictum
DKVM
baseballpie
Moai_Spammer

Just you now mrrandomplayer :D

Any chance that I could join the game?

Procedures:

once again Hamachi works where normal direct ip fails.

I tried everything with firewall the router and stuff, and nothing worked. But hamachi.

So does anyone here have hamachi already installed? I recommend people to use it it's a great and reliable way to play MP of every game.

If you don't have download it here: http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/

So when you install hamachi you'll create your account (I guess it's just a name and pass nothing else). Then you get the hamachi window running and you hit to become online (if somehow it doesn't do this automatically). Once you're online with your name and ip there on the hamachi window go to Network Tab (probably in the upper menu bar) and under it choose Join an existing Network.

Then you'll be asked for the Network's name and Pass, these are:
Name: STPitboss2
Pass: BOSS

Inside it you'll see me there (Adjuba-Stone) and you'll be able to not only check my Hamachi IP but to actually interact with it as if we were in LAN. So copy my IP (if you right click on me there will be a 'Copy IPv4 Address', that's the one).

Don't think you're downloading this just for this PITBOSS here in S&T. As I said Hamachi is a great way of bypassing connection over the internet problems in MP Games of all games, at least that I've tried.

So once these steps are followed, not only we will be able to see each other on Hamachi, play MP games as if we were in LAN, but also chat there in the simple chat hamachi comes with. Give it a try :thumbsup:

Now I'm getting the "unable to negotiate with host's firewall" error too.
Incidentally, I don't see anyone connected in hamachi, not even Adjuba-Stone.
Restarted, disconnected and reconnected to network, no change.

Top Bottom