Saving the Nation of Iron: KISS and Iroqi Invasion

Im back now and have a working version of everythin so can become regular turn player if everyone wishes?

BCLG100 said:
Im back now and have a working version of everythin so can become regular turn player if everyone wishes?

I'll still be back up if need be. :)

i should have maybe checked the working part of my post before i posted, trying to get conquests to install and its being a propa $&3*.

Not to worry, I've got it handled for this turn. I'll play it after supper, give everyone as much time as possible to comment.

there might be a problem with my conquests disc now, im trying to sort it out as soon as i can but i may be forced to get another which will take a few more days, my apologies.

Nutter front:

Gallic Front:

Most of our immortals are inside of Unabomb, so I don't think there is going to be alot of that gallic stack left at the end of our turn ;).

Remember to bombard as much as possible first, also we want to try and make sure they dont get an army so we need to be careful of them elites with the amount of victories theyve had.

Just played the save, here's the battle log:

Battlelog for turn 137:

TNT trebuchet bombards gall vetern pikeman for 1 hp.
TNT trebuchet bombards gall vetern pikeman for 1 hp. (the second pikeman)
TNT trebuchet bombards gall elite Dirty Harry for 1 hp.
TNT trebuchet bombards gall elite Invincible, shot failed.
TNT trebuchet bombards gall elite Invicinble for 1 hp.
TNT trebuchet bombards gall Josie Walls for 1 hp.
TNT trebuchet bombards elite Medevil Infantry, shot fails.
TNT trebuchet bombards elite Medevil Infantry, shot fails.
*TNT elite Immortal attacks gall elite Medevil Infantry, medevil infantry loses (Immortal has 1hp left).
*TNT vertern Greekguy the Great attacks gallic vetern ( at 3hp by bombardment) pike, immortal loses and pike is promoted to elite (at 3hp).
*TNT vetern Nasir attacks gallic vet (3hp) pike, immortal wins (3hp left)
*TNT vet BCLG the immortal attacks gall elite (3hp) pike, immortal loses (pike at 1hp)
*TNT reg immortal Urupay attacks vet gall Mad Max, immortal loses (2hp left)
*TNT reg immortal attacks gall vet Flyin' Elvis, immortal loses (2hp left)
TNT vet Immortal #2 attacks gallic elite Dirty Harry, immortal wins (1hp left)
TNT reg immortal #5 attacks gallic elite Invicinble, immortal wins (1hp left)
TNT reg immortal #6 attacks gallic elite Josie wales, immortal wins (2hp left)
TNT reg immortal #4 attacks gallic vet medevil infantry, medevil infantry wins (2hp left)
TNT vet immortal attacks vet gallic medevil infantry, medevil infantry wins (1hp left)
TNT vet immortal attacks vet gallic medevil infantry, immortal wins (1hp left)
TNT vet immortal attacks vet gallic medevil infantry, immortal wins (1hp left)

*means that a gallic trebuchet bombarded an attacking immortal. All of the attacking immortals lost 1hp.

------------

Overall, it was an awful RNG run. We still killed more units than we lost though, and the galls are not capable of taking Unabomb.

did they have any elites left? also i assume from the log that they didnt get a leader.

does anyone know if our trebs still bombard attacking units?

BCLG100 said:
did they have any elites left? also i assume from the log that they didnt get a leader.

does anyone know if our trebs still bombard attacking units?

Yeah, our trebs will still bombard attacking units. They had one elite swordsman alive (the only gallic swordsman left), and one of the pikeman was promoted to elite during the battle.

Edit: Correction, the gallic swordsman left alive is a vetern.. the only elite left was the pikeman.

Strider said:
Yeah, our trebs will still bombard attacking units. They had one elite swordsman alive (the only gallic swordsman left), and one of the pikeman was promoted to elite during the battle.

Edit: Correction, the gallic swordsman left alive is a vetern.. the only elite left was the pikeman.

So how many attacking units did they have left do you know offhand?

we are going to need to be pumping out immortal production if KISS land.

nice job in the battle Strider. :) it could've gone a bit better if the RNG was nicer, but we still did some nice damage to their stack. now, we just have to sink some of their boats and kill the troops they unload and we'll have the advantage.

greekguy said:
nice job in the battle Strider. :) it could've gone a bit better if the RNG was nicer, but we still did some nice damage to their stack. now, we just have to sink some of their boats and kill the troops they unload and we'll have the advantage.

Hopefully, with the damage to this stack.. there golden age ending soon.. and the damage/destruction to there surprise invasion.. there be willing to make a reasonable peace.

Then we can focus on the nuts, and build our empire back up.

Strider said:
Hopefully, with the damage to this stack.. there golden age ending soon.. and the damage/destruction to there surprise invasion.. there be willing to make a reasonable peace.

Then we can focus on the nuts, and build our empire back up.

yes but i have a feeling that the other stack may be just MI's inwhich case we need to make sure we destroy them :)

Vind2 said:
So what excactly is left of there stack?

4 medevil Infantry (2 of them injuried)
1 pike (elite that is 1/5)
1 gallics swordsman (elite that is 1/5)
6 trebuchet

donsig said:
Did we ever get any pikes added to our stack?

Good work guys. You deserve alot of credit for sticking it out. :goodjob:

no from what i remember any spare pikes we had went to defending FI.

Top Bottom