Scenario Request Thread

I need an Earth scenario. Modern 2000AD - 2011AD ( using weeks as turns) Huge map and a lot of civs.
Anyone interested in making this one?
Thank you in advance.

I have an idea for a scenario.

What about a scenario where you play as a governor of a US state, Mexican state, or Canadian province?

As governor, all the states would be aligned in a locked alliance with the rest of the country's states and territories, and the civics would be based on state-related issues (gun rights, infrastructure, unions, education, etc.). The Mexican states and the bordering US states would have to deal with barbarian drug cartels, California would have to deal with forest fires and annoying hippies :p , and states with high crime rates would have to fight barbarian criminal units. I don't know if it would be possible to make every state playable, but I think this mod would be interesting.

It would be cool to see a WW2 scenario on the R&F map. The shear size would make it pretty intense and considering it's WW2, I think a lot of people would love it.

Hey guys. I'm looking for an Earth 18 Civs scenario, as it is as standard, but with some of the resources that are included in some of the more epic mods, such as Dawn Of Mankind. I'm looking for the few additions, to make competition over resources more interesting, but without the extra units/buildings/techs, so it doesn't hit my PC so hard. I can't get through a single game of one of those without my system crashing out, which is a shame. If anything like this already exists, I'd be REALLY happy if someone could point me to it please? Thanks!

We really need some modern global scenario with the smart reflection of corporate "warfare". There was a very nice and creative Civ 2 scenario. Unfortunately in Civ 4 one sees less scenarios in general...

Is there the Sengoku Jidai scenario for BTS?

There are two scenarios I would like to see. One of them, if you notice, sort of already exists, just needs tweaking.

-The First is 1984. Three playable super civs, Oceania, Eurasia and Eastasia. I imagine this would mean an overhaul of the civic functions to reflect Ingsoc, Neo-Bolshevism and "Death Worship." As for the unplayable civ, make the disputed territories these superstates fight over be modelled after the indy-cities of RFC. Obviously tech would need altered as there cannot be certain technologies like computers and such in the 1984 world. Rocket bombs, floating fortresses, come on people! In a way this sort of exists as Next War, but still...

-The Second is something that hit me the other day, maybe not so much a scenario as a map, or maybe it is a scenario. How about a post-nuclear war world? A large Earth map, post-nuclear civs (for example, fractured U.S., fractured Europe, etc), arid tiles covered with city ruins and nuclear fall out. Just something to think about.

All scenarios to be played within BtS, most current version, well last version than in this case I guess.

I need an Earth scenario. Modern 2000AD - 2011AD ( using weeks as turns) Huge map and a lot of civs.
Anyone interested in making this one?
Thank you in advance.

Try one of those they have about 30 civs on a Globe.
Depending on the individual PC, performance may vary.

World 2013 and Beyond BTS3.19 Scenario by Barbarian King,and civfanatics

World 2011 and Beyond BTS 3.19 Scenario by Barbarian King,and civfanatics

Earth 2010 for BTS 3.19 Scenario by Barbarian King,and civfanatics community

You may also browse the scenarios sections for CIV4 ,
You should look under modern scenarios and you will find out.

For my mod Caveman 2 Cosmos (http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=288570)
I want to make a 3 Planets Map containing Earth, Moon, Mars and the Astroid Belt.
Terrains for that are in place, and we developed two mechanisms that can handle such a big map without getting MAFs.
Only thing missing is a basic map to start. I changed mapscripts to produce a map of the desired size but it always crashes by making the map. I heared that the maximum size per map is around 63500 plots, but I stay inside this dimension.

Could someone help me out? The map should be 212 plots wide (East-West) and at least 240 plots high (North-South). Preferable up to 296 high.

If someone could make a basic map of that size (terrain doesn't matter, important is just the size!) and upload it, or if someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to do it, I'd be very happy! :goodjob:

Top Bottom