Scenario Request Thread

A Syndicate mod would be cool. It should on BTS in my opinion. It would use the world map and the civs would the Syndicates. A few could be Eurocorp (in Europe and the East Coast of North America up to about the Midwest), Aspari (Asia, South East Asia and the North American West Coast) and Cayman-Global (Southern America, some parts of the Southern USA, the Carabbeans and Africa). Religions could have something chips implants and the spread of the chosen syndicate customer base. And of course a couple of new hi-tech units and buildings like in the Next War mod without forgeting the Agent unit. He could be like the spy/missionary with more options and visible to other syndicates istead of invisible but something would have to be done so he could be that easily beaten.

That's about it. I'd do it but I'm not good at modding. Thanks for anyone considering it.

By any chance, can anyone make a scenario/modpack "America Divided" where the US is collapsed, the president fled the nation and every state is divided. With Alaska and Hawaii out of contact, the 48 remaining states were in chaos. The states California, Washington, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, Georgia and New York, capable of surviving the insurgency that took over all the other states, their governors now have a mission, to reunite the states.

Canada and Mexico were present, and non-playable, as their only hope is to not to get involved during the dissolution of America.

Cultural, Technological and Diplomatic victories now have a twist.
Technological, where all doomsday weapons that can be used to destroy rival stated are built, proclaiming the ruler of the US.
Diplomatic, where communications nodes can be built to reestablish contact to the Arab League, EU, Russia, Iran, African Union, South Asian League, Latin American League (All of South America Except Mexico), China, ASE-AN, Far East Union (Korea and Japan), Central Asian Union and Oceania (Australia and NZ). They can be used to get resources, to buy military units or technologies, when possible. One all foreign states are in contact, the state can proclaim the ambassador of the world
Cultural, where all Hit Resource providers (Broadway, Rock and Roll, Hollywood) are under possession, proclaiming the protector of Americana.

New Buildings and Unique Buildings

Tech Park (Californian, Replaces Industrial Park) 25% research.
Trade Center (New Yorker, Replaces Market) 25% commerce.
Manufacturing Plant (Illinoisan, Replaces Factory) 50% base production.
Race Track (Texan, Replaces Stadium) +1 happiness with Horse.
Foundry (Coloradoan, Replaces Forge) +5% production with Copper, Iron, Aluminum and Coal.
Theology Academy (Georgian, Replaces University) +1 happiness per religion.
Fish Farm (Washingtonian, Replaces Aqueduct) +10% food per Fish, Clam and Crab.
Stadium replaces Colosseum (Same benefits) in this scenario along with Mall (Unique Building to Americans) replaces Supermarket.
Solar plant (Like hydro, but can be built anywhere) tech needed: Photovoltaics
Particle accelerators (Laboratory needed) +25% research, Converts 2 citizen to scientist, Free Scientist (with Physics)
Public Transport now broken into 2 tiers, Shuttle Network (Same as original) and Mag-Lev Network (with Electromagnetism) (+1 health, +2 health from Green Economy (the scenario's equivalent of Environmentalism)).
Fusion Plant (Requires Fusion Plant) Uranium not needed, No meltdown, same as Nuclear Plant
Arcology,Arcology Shielding and Deflector Shielding are reintroduced, along with next war technologies, but with Aquaculture and Marine Engineering, Algae farms can be built, providing 3 food. Ocean Mines can be built with Marine Engineering and Deep Sea Mining, providing 3 hammers at the expense of 1 food. Hydroponics increase farm production of food by 2 instead of 1.
All units are as modern as BtS can be, but are tiered like final frontier. Technologies like Electromagnetism, Energy Weapons, Antimatter and many more can improve units. Tissue Engineering and Cloning increases productivity of plantations and pastures.
Philosophies replacing religion and newer unique corporations replacing BtS original corporations.

That's as much as it can be written. In other words, it's broken star + next war + final frontier with an American and unique twist. If there are any better ideas, do incorporate into it.

A Syndicate mod would be cool. It should on BTS in my opinion. It would use the world map and the civs would the Syndicates. A few could be Eurocorp (in Europe and the East Coast of North America up to about the Midwest), Aspari (Asia, South East Asia and the North American West Coast) and Cayman-Global (Southern America, some parts of the Southern USA, the Carabbeans and Africa). Religions could have something chips implants and the spread of the chosen syndicate customer base. And of course a couple of new hi-tech units and buildings like in the Next War mod without forgeting the Agent unit. He could be like the spy/missionary with more options and visible to other syndicates istead of invisible but something would have to be done so he could be that easily beaten.

That's about it. I'd do it but I'm not good at modding. Thanks for anyone considering it.

Yes, I strongly second this. In Civ 2 there was a wonderful total conversion mod where your corporations grow in strength and power, while you have salespeople and CEOs who go around and make hostile take overs :)

Preferably a Scenario of the Warring States period, perhaps done in similar fashion to the current "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" period if perhaps considerably simpler (designer's choice).

I would recommend focusing on the time period between 260 BCE - 245 BCE

Preferably based in part on the Kingdom and Kingdom 2 anime, at least when it comes to the rising power of Qin. Having King Zheng of Qin as a playable leader seems interesting, (I believe his posthumous name was Qin Shi Huang)

My requests would be having Li Mu as a great general of Zhao, Lian Po as a great general of Wei (and quite powerful...), Wang Qi as a great general of Qin (almost as strong as Lian Po), and for Xin to be a rather novice great general of Qin.

Of these preferences, I believe that Zheng should be Charismatic/Organized ... while Lian Po, Li Mu, and Wang Qi having many combat promotions etc.

Meanwhile the only special promotions Xin should start with is leadership (+100% experience), and Morale (+1 movement). However, if you feel spicy, perhaps add a new promotion "ambition" just for this unit (an additional +100% experience, and 1 first strike chance). Great Generals could be either a unit of Swordsman, Spear/Pikes, or Heavy Cavalry. In Xin's case, definitely a swordsman.

I would love to see a scenario about 1900, including Spanish American War and Boxer Rebellion. I'm actually thinking of making one, any advice?

:)

Sir, I want to see some scenarios like this:

The three Kingdoms(bts, vanilla, warlords)- reunification of the korean peninsula by the silla.

Romance of the three kingdoms(remake, be available for BTS and vanilla)-for purely technical reasons: for having so many errors. someone should really make another one.

The crusades(bts, warlords, vanilla)- the march of the christians to the holy land.

the fall of rome(bts, warlords)- the ushering of the dark age.

vietnam war(bts, warlords, vanilla)- the first loss of the americans.

colonization in asia(bts, warlords, vanilla)- play europeans as they consume the riches of asia.

unification of japan(bts, vanilla)- after the warring states, who should rule?

mogul empire(bts, vanilla, warlords)- the rise and fall of this empire.

Medieval war(bts, vanilla, warlords)- who's the supreme master of this era?

revolt of the colonies(bts, vanilla, warlords)- play as the colonies, gain independence or the europeans, supress the rebellion!

the 100 years war(remake, make available for BTS, CIV4, and warlords)- have more units and better graphics. more info also.

Hope someone will do this works.

I'm pretty sure Korea was the first lost of the americans

Italy in the Dark Ages/Early Middle Ages, with various civs vying for control.

-----------

Suggested Title:
After Rome

Description: The Western Roman Empire has collapsed centuries ago, and as the years passed the final vestiges of imperial power have been erased. The barbarian invasions have reshaped the cultures and political landscape of Italy as it enters the medieval era. Now, in 900 AD, countless factions battle over control of the peninsula. Can you lead your civilization to success and reclaim the glory of Rome?

-Civilizations-

Frankish Kingdom
The Normans
The Saracens
Holy Roman Empire
Eastern Roman Empire
The Papal States
Duchy of Tuscany
Republic of Venice
Kingdom of Lombardy
The Slavs

Notes: This would be a mostly war-focused scenario, with alliances and diplomacy being important. Technological advancement would be slow and limited, and developing a strong economy to support a strong army would be important.

I need help creating a scenario

I have an XML Document edited by a fellow player that allows for all units to promote at twice the rate (requiring half the experience to promote). This works great but there are other things I would like to do. I'll explain

Currently this edit creates Next War+, the scenario I'd like to setup up will be about units rather than your Civilization. I understand there must be at least a city for support of these units but would not play much more of a role in this scenario.

2 Players will have an equal set of units both having a tough combined objective on the other side of the map, an ocean to cross but no transport, well if you take a particular city you can build one but what about your team mate. Your Palace is land locked so it can't build transports and it is to far to Paradrop units onto this mainland so the units you start with must be managed well because they are not replaceable.

The changes I want to make regard a units range, for example a Tank can fire a round that causes collateral damage with a range of 3, a battleship a range of 5, Jets have better odds at bombing and surviving etc.

Please PM me if you know how to make these adjustments. Thasnks

Well, this is my first time in this forum and i have a request for you all. Since i started to play Civ4 Vanilla, i wanted to play a Italian City-States (Grand Duchy of Tuscany, Republic of Lucca, Kingdom of Sardinia-Piedmont, Republic of Genoa, Republic of Venice, San Marino, Papal States, Duchy of Parma, Duchy of Modena, Bishopric of Trent, Monaco, France (Corsiga and French Riviera) and Austria (Austrian dominions in Northern Italy) and Kingdom of Two Sicilies)). 14 different civilizations.
The smallest nations: San Marino, Monaco and Lucca, should be a big challenge (only one city and a small army), but would defensive bonus of some kind (San Marino) or great relations with the strongest civilizations (Lucca and Monaco). Also, they should have walls and castle a already built in the start of the game.
The median nations: Modena, Genoa, Parma and Trent, would be very balanced, with 2 or 3 cities. Genoa would have the cities Genoa (capital) and Laigueglia (or Imperia). Modena would have the cities Reggio and Modena (capital). Parma would have the cities Parma (capital) and Piacenza. Trent would have the cities Riva and Trent (capital). Trent and Modena would have very good relations with the Papal States, while Genoa would have terrible relations with Venice. Parma would have good relations with Sardinia.
And the great nations: Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Kingdom of Sardinia, Papal States, Republic of Venice, France, Grand Duchy of Tuscany and Austria, should have 4 or more cities. The Papal States would have the cities of Rome(capital), Ancona, Bologna, and Spaleto. The Republic of Venice would have the cities of Venice (capital), Verona, Cremona and Ravenna. The Grand Duchy of Tuscany should have the cities of Pisa, Fireze(or Florence, the capital), Siena and Piombino. Austria would have the cities of Milan(capital), Mantua, Crema e Lecco. France would have the cities of Nice(capital), Tende, Menton and Breil-sur-Roya. The Kingdom of Sardinia would have the cities of Sassari, Cagliari (capital), Turim, Saluzzo and Asti, making it the one of the two most powerfull civilizations. The Kingdom of the Two Sicilies should have the cities, Palermo(should have versailles or a forbidden palace), Naples(capital), Chieti, Bari and Catanzaro, the other most powerful civilization.
There would be only one religion (catholic), founded in Rome. Papal States, Tuscany, The Two-Sicilies, should have good relations with each other, while Sardinia and Venice would have bad relations with the Papacy. Venice and Piedmont should also have bad relations. France and Austria would be at war or with bad relations with each other. France would depend economicaly on some states as Monaco and Genoa, while Austria would need economic suport from Venice, Parma and Trent, otherwise it will be short on money very rapidly. The Papal States, Lucca, Tuscany and Modena should use each others resources to increase their power. The Papacy and Tuscany are the weakest of the great powers and maintaining their cities would become very dificult and costly if they don't use Modena, Lucca, Parma, San Marino and Trent at their favour. Good deals with these nations would make Tuscany and Rome a great deal of influence in Central Italy and Northern Italy.
These scenario should be for vanilla, and maybe then adapted for BTS

Simple request: does anyone know of scenarios using Rhye's earth map/something similar and modeled off the Earth18civ scenario but with as many civs as possible? The 18 civs scenario is one of my favorites but adding more civs would make it much more interesting, I think. One caveat is that I wouldn't want it to have too many civs, because I don't think my computer could handle that. I would also prefer to not have anything 'pre-made,' but just with the civs in historically accurate starting positions. Thanks!

Top Bottom