Sengoku-mod - Fedual Japan mod preview/test

Actually I can't understand why it hasn't been presented as a final version. I tried it, and it's fully playable (and enjoyable). Further enhancements could be version 1.1....

Did you try the SVN or the tarball?

What is it that does not work? Downloading or starting?

yes i mean starting.

there was some problem when loading time load the mod.

i think i downloaded in wrong sight?

Hi! I have a rather bizarre request... I played this wonderful mod countless times... it would be possible to realize a variant that permits use of the generation of random maps? I would like to play to infinity the rise of my favorite clans on random maps always different... Is it possible? enough for me is just to know how to apply this variant from me... if necessary

Actually I can't understand why it hasn't been presented as a final version. I tried it, and it's fully playable (and enjoyable). Further enhancements could be version 1.1....

Mostly because I've been gone for the last couple of months. There's a couple of small things I need to deal with and I'll make it into a 1.0 with normal installer. Right now I hardly remember how to code though.

Hi! I have a rather bizarre request... I played this wonderful mod countless times... it would be possible to realize a variant that permits use of the generation of random maps? I would like to play to infinity the rise of my favorite clans on random maps always different... Is it possible? enough for me is just to know how to apply this variant from me... if necessary

I had plans for this, but the mod is tightly connected to the map, so it's no simple matter. It really needs to be a different, new mod, with new C++ and Python code, just based on this one. Possibly, one day. I don't know.

In the meantime, sourceforge has moved all projects to the new system, so URLs have changed. If you had problems downloading, try these new URLs:

Mod download: http://sengoku-mod.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/sengoku-mod (download GNU Tarball)

SVN repository: svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/sengoku-mod/code/

With RFCEurope, we also moved to the new sourceforge. I discovered you can easily switch the root, so you don't have to redownload everything. (This can save you a lot of time)

Here is a guide how to do it.
(Ofcourse, the root should be the one in the post above instead of the RFCEurope one)

Hey embryo, welcome back!
Great to see you on the forums once again :)

Is this gonna be released on civfanatics or not? It looks great, but I'm too stoopid to use SVN

Yes, it will be released. This month, hopefully.

Top Bottom