SGOTM 20 Maintenance Thread - Spreading The Faiths

This was covered in the pre-game discussion. But since it was asked I am posting my answer here for all.
Question:
Just to confirm, I guess that barbarians would count as somebody else owning a Holy City? Regarding that, the condition would technically also be true if some Holy Cities get razed. Could you confirm there are no restrictions about razing holy cities? That's what the current rules as stated in the Maintenance thread would imply, except for the hidden condition. From a logical perspective, all holy cities could be razed and the condition above would be true statement.
Response
All true.
Barbarians aren't you.
Go ahead and raze all the Holy Cities when you capture then.
Spoiler :
it might make getting all the temples slightly more difficult :mischief:

Reminder: You should always upload to the civfanatics server when exchanging real game files.

FYI, I will be off the 'net the next 3 or 4 days. Please PM AlanH and BSPollux if you have any SGOTM issues (cc me, so I stay in the loop).

More pictures!

Please note,

These games are primarily for the enjoyment of the participants and not the Lurkers.
Your teammates would like more pictures posted so then can follow along at work.
Lurkers want more pictures.
:mischief:

Hi, I will post this here instead of in everyone's threads when it comes up:

My Apologies for any confusion caused by Peter having the same color as Mehmed.
Very Sorry. :( :blush: :hammer2:

I added that to our map designer lessons learned thread.

Spoiler :
Maybe I will try setting all civs to the same color in another GOTM. :mischief:
Won't that be fun?

You need to remember to use same leader name and civ name as well.

This reminds me of madscientist's role play game when he played with Sury against 8 other Surys :]

Top Bottom