SGOTM 21 - Xteam

PPP
Plan to liberate cities to Elizabeth on turn 152. When do we expect Queens Palace to grow? Can be done on turn 151 if a galleon 1S of Notting ham is pushed SS/SSW/SSE/SESE and we use Queen Elizabethg without healing her first.
Use one galleon SSSW of Nottingham with two units to capture Nottingham and York after liberation. One galleon (6) for each of london (8) and Hastings (7). One galleon (william the conqueror) EEE of Coventry with 2 units to capture Coventry and Canterbury.

Galleon 5 will unload workers and pick up WE and HA.

Cities
Any cities not listed with will conitnue as teh save and then build wealth or fail gold.
X-opolis, build customs house for 1 turn and then 2 pop whip Confucian temple. Overflow into a hindu temple and then finish customs house. Build a theatre to stay happy at size 15.
Marble, more confucian missionaries.
Surfin' Turf, confucian missionary for Hippos and wealth.
Canterbury, whip spearman.
Stone city, wealth.

other
Sell astronomy to Louis for 100 gold?
I would like to keep stone city for oil. We need oil somewhere. But probably it will serve both purposes.
Queen Elizabeth takes combat 1 promotion.

Getting to tired now.

Shall we sell Philosophy to mao and plan to trade communism for Gunpowder? Or just give him all the techs for state property as soon as possible?

Sure, you could sell Mao up to State Property asap
EDIT: I would prefer if we did not sell Philosophy to any of the AIs. I'd rather that Mao just "see" the Chemistry tech as an option, instead of seeing Communism and Nationalism as options for him to tech.

Let's try to keep him directed on going Gunpowder -> Chemistry -> Steel by not giving him techs like Philosophy.

Most people are aware of the "Paper Block," but then they seem to crazily give away Philosophy as soon as they learn Liberalism, forgetting about the "Nationalism block" (for The Taj Mahal) or the "Democracy block" (for Emancipation) by not trading around Philosophy.

There is no better tech path for Mao to follow than Gunpowder -> Chemistry -> Steel, as we need all of those techs. Giving him Philosophy encourages him to go for Nationalism then Constitution or Military Tradition, but we're already going to get Constitution from Mansa, so it's a waste for Mao to research down the Nationalism line.

"Can be done on turn 151 if a galleon 1S of Notting ham is pushed SS/SSW/SSE/SESE What galleon are you referring to. Galleon 6? G6 can't move directly south from its present position. and we use Queen Elizabethg without healing her first. T152 is good enough and QE galleon can be sailed into Coventry this turn to heal.
Use one galleon SSSW of Nottingham with two units to capture Nottingham and York after liberation. One galleon (6) for each of london (8) and Hastings (7). One galleon (william the conqueror) EEE of Coventry with 2 units to capture Coventry and Canterbury."

When we liberate these cities to E, will the ones in anarchy instantly get out of anarchy and return to their old cultural borders?

I'm back. Hopefully, we did NOT trade Mao up to Communism. We don't want him to get lucky and pop a Great Engineer and steal The Kremlin out from under us. We also don't want Mao to feel that he can safely REX while being in State Property and then spam Settlers.

At best, we'd see +1 Shared Civic for quite a long time anyway. It's far better just to Liberate Cities to Mao.

I still think that it's better not to trade around Philosophy and instead let Mao only "see" techs along the Chemistry -> Steel line, instead of encouraging him to duplicate our Research on Communism or Nationalism.

When we liberate these cities to E, will the ones in anarchy instantly get out of anarchy and return to their old cultural borders?
As soon as an AI gets their City back, the Cultural Borders will be restored to an amount that is relative to their Cultural percentage in the City. In this case, the Cities are majorly Elizabeth's, so they should immediately be out of City Revolt and their Cultural Borders should fully expand. If we were to say, gift the Cities to Shaka, since he has 0 Cultural presence in those Cities, they should maintain their existing City Revolt status.

I'm going to assume that we have not yet played. All right, so we really should have:
1. A City in which we are building the Hermitage for Failure Gold each turn
2. A City in which we are building the Heroic Epic for Failure Gold each turn, and it would be nice to get a City that makes more Hammers than Gems doing so, such as Piscatorium, and it would be good to have another City which can do so, such as City 4
3. Confucianism in Hippos, so we should build a backup Confucian Missionary from Surfin' Turf and if the first one spreads, we send that second Confucian Missionary to The Hague
4. I'm fine with delaying the X-ops whip for one turn... we lose Food but gain more Commerce
5. A City should build The Taj Mahal for Failure Gold on T150
6. A City with Organized Religion could even build The Kremlin for Failure Gold on T150 and would make more Gold than just building Wealth, even though we won't have Stone connected until T151
7. We also want to make sure that we don't lose Hammers in partially-completed build items. So, Sleepy Sheep should finish off its Cat starting on T152, and Gems should be doing the same thing with its Cat on T152 (or even sooner for Gems, as we also have an Odeon to finish off)
8. Since The Hague doesn't have Confucianism yet, we might as well continue to build Hindu Missionaries there. Remember that we will not spread them to our mainland Cities except for Piscatorium, but we do want to spread Hinduism to Marble City and Stone City
9. If we want to settle additional Cities, such as Triple Clam, we should think about doing so soon, otherwise we should just forget about settling said Cities. They should pay off immediately, so it would be wise to get more Settlers out soon

I also didn't see Galleon 3 mentioned, although it is currently sitting inside of Coventry with 3 units on board

Suggested PPP

T150, 800 AD

Sell Astronomy to Louis

Don't sell Pacifism to anyone
Spoiler :
We're nowhere close to getting Mao up to Friendly with just +1 from a Shared Favourite Civic. The last thing that we want is for him to feel comfortable self-REXing while under State Property, before we can Liberate some Cities to him. Also, we don't want Mao to go for Nationalism or Communism and instead we want him to "ignore" Philosophy, since the Religion and Wonder are gone, and then we want him to go for Chemistry -> Steel due to not "easily seeing" the Nationalism line of techs (he could still pick Nationalism, but it would be 2 techs deep)

Settle Stone City 1NW of the Stone (we want to make sure that we get Stone access there on T151) and build Wealth

X-ops: Customs House
Gems: Heroic Epic
Surfin' Turf: Confucian Missionary
City 4: Settler
Athens: Hermitage
Piscatorium: The Kremlin (must de-select it in Hippos first)
Hippos: Forge... could whip away the Coast citizen, but if we do, work all of the Hammer-based squares after whipping
Utrecht: Theatre
Sleepy Sheep: The Taj Mahal (must de-select it in Utrecht first)
New Amsterdam: Forge
The Hague: Hindu Missionary
Canterbury: Whip the Spearman then work the Fish to maximize Commerce
Marble: Confucian Missionary
Nottingham: Culture -> Settler
Bethlehem: Wealth
Stone: Wealth

Send two of the Workers who are NW + W of Surfin' Turf to start Watermilling the P Riv Farm that is 1N of Hippos (they can later Chop into The Kremlin once we have Confucianism in Hippos, starting with the 2 Forests that Shaka's Culture shares, NW + NW and SW + S + S)

Workers at Utrecht can complete the Watermill 1E of Utrecht and then can plan to Chop all of the Utrecht Forests except for these two:
Do not Chop SE + E + E + E of Utrecht
Do not Chop NE + NE + E of Utrecht

Galleon 2 (near Murcia) heads southward to drop off its 2 Workers on the Silver, then waits for them to be done, picks up the 2 Workers, then unloads the 2 Workers inside of New Amsterdam, where Galleon 2 will pick up the City 4 Settler for Mao

Crossbowman 1 moves south, toward Marble City

HA 1 moves to the G Riv Cottage that is 1NW of Hun to Pillage it

QE Galleon should move into Coventry
Subutai should load onto the QE Galleon

I'm fine with your plan for the Galleons around Elizabeth, but don't forget about Galleon 3 inside of Coventry, which we can move after Subutai transfers from Galleon 3 to the QE Galleon
Use one galleon SSSW of Nottingham with two units to capture Nottingham and York after liberation. One galleon (6) for each of london (8) and Hastings (7). One galleon (william the conqueror) EEE of Coventry with 2 units to capture Coventry and Canterbury.

Galleon 5 into Marble City, to drop off both Workers onto 2 different Forests by Marble City, so that they can Chop those Forests... perhaps the 2E Forest and the 1W Forest, so that we maximize Forest regrowth and so that we don't Chop the Forest that Hun will work for 1 turn

Galleon 4 heads northward toward Galleon 5. Galleon 4 can wait 3 SE of Marble City 5 S of Marble City for Galleon 5 to come back with WE 9 and Crossbowman 1 and then Galleon 4 can send those units to the Louis Barb City of Phrygian

Spearmen at Queen's Palace do not attack

Great General can head westward (keep him in our Cultural Borders) and then north-westward into Utrecht, while we wait for a Galleon to earn 30 XP

T151, 820 AD

If Elizabeth remains Hindu, confirm that Queen's Palace is Size 2 before attempting to capture it; if Elizabeth is Confucian, wait a turn before capturing it

QE Galleon Promotes to Combat I

X-ops: We can Whip our Confucian Temple
Gems: Catapult
Surfin' Turf: 2nd Confucian Missionary (try to finish it within the span of 1 turn)
City 4: Settler
Athens: Wealth
Piscatorium: Heroic Epic (don't complete it here, as it will be a pain in the butt to transport Tanks from this City as well as from the mainland)
Hippos: The Kremlin
Utrecht: The Taj Mahal
Sleepy Sheep: Hermitage
New Amsterdam: Whip the Forge
Canterbury: Wealth
Nottingham: Whip the Settler, then focus on working Commerce-providing squares, as the extra Hammers that we earn on this turn will get lost

T152, 840 AD

If Elizabeth is Confucian, confirm that Queen's Palace is Size 2 and that Mansa is not Pleased toward Elizabeth, then capture Queen's Palace

If we've captured Queen's Palace, it means that Mansa isn't Pleased toward Elizabeht, so then we should be ready to execute the Liberation plan:
Cease Fire with Elizabeth (no Peace Treaty)
Liberate Cities from east to west, something like:
Coventry
Canterbury
Hastings
York
London
Notthingham
Queen's Palace
Hopefully, our units that weren't on boats will get teleported next to Warwick

Declare war on Elizabeth after having Liberated those 7 Cities to her

Recapture those Cities except allow her to keep Queen's Palace, then we can hopefully capture Warwick with some teleportation luck

X-ops: Hindu Temple for overflow Hammers
Gems: Catapult
Surfin' Turf: Hermitage
City 4: The first Settler should have finished, so another Settler
Athens: Wealth
Piscatorium: Heroic Epic
Hippos: The Kremlin
Utrecht: The Taj Mahal
Sleepy Sheep: Catapult
New Amsterdam: Buddhist Missionary
Elizabeth's Cities: Don't whip anything, as we should be Liberating them soon as long as Mansa is not Pleased toward Elizabeth

I don't want to interfere with your playing now that the deadline comes closer, but I wanted to let you know a lurker raised concerns you might come close to break a rule.

The complaint targets the liberation plan in this post and this rule:

Not allowed
no liberating cities to a civ you are at war with (except in peace deal),

Deckhand will have to check this, as I am not the rules-guy. I just wanted you to know this will be looked at, so you can make sure you don't overstep the rule by accident. Just play like you understand the rule for now, as time flies and waiting for an answer will likely get you into problems.

Good luck with you endgame! :popcorn:

Let me make the Liberation process very clear to you.
1. We capture all of the Cities of Elizabeth's that we need to capture. The last one will probably be captured on T152
2. Prior to that turn, we load Military Units onto our Galleons and place our Galleons on Ocean squares that do not have coins on them when you have squares' yields turned on (Ctrl + y)
3. On that turn, if Mansa is not Pleased toward Elizabeth, we Cease Fire with Elizabeth. We do not mess around with Peace Treaties, we do not ask her to give us Divine Right, and we simply take a Cease Fire
4. We talk with Elizabeth and Liberate all of her Cities back to her
5. Before the turn is over, we declare war on Elizabeth because Mansa is not Pleased toward her, otherwise we would not have Cease Fired in the first place
6. We amphibiously capture Elizabeth's Cities using a non-Catapult until from a boat for each of her Cities. With careful planning, the same boat can manually unload 1 Military Unit from beside one City and manually move that single Military Unit into the City (do not move the boat onto the same square as the City or this multi-City approach won't work) and then we can do the same thing for a second City using the same boat

7. We then get our Military Units back on boats
8. When Elizabeth is willing to talk with us, we confirm that Mansa is not Pleased toward her, and then we repeat steps 1 through 6

Her Cities have been Liberated to her twice, so she will love us forever, and yet we own all of her Cities.

Obviously, during either the second or the third war, she gets to keep Queen's Palace, while we keep Warwick

9. Once we Cease Fire with Elizabeth the third time, we can Open Borders with her and gift her a City Defender or two in Queen's Palace

If you notice, we're at war with Elizabeth on every turn during this entire process, so there is no concept of "not being able to attack her boats." We can and will be able to attack her boats on any turn throughout this whole process.

But, we might temporarily take a break from attacking boats so that the QE Galleon and Galleon 7 can help with steps 2. and 6.
Thanks for the heads-up.

Let me be 100% clear that we really appreciate any lurker who is willing to step forward to help prevent us from breaking a rule, and the same goes for any admin who passes on said information. :goodjob:

However, in this case, I suggest that the lurker carefully re-read the quoted message. It's possible that there's a typo somewhere in there, but the "clearest part" details step-by-step instructions that in no way violate the quoted rule. We will never be at war when Liberating Cities (if we were going to do that, we wouldn't need 3 wars ;)). Red highlighting has been added for emphasis.

Also, to anyone who actually reads this stuff (not because they feel that they have to due to being on the team, but because they want to)... well... you're GREAT! :D Be sure to sign up on the same team as me next time (anyone who will WILLINGLY read the stuff that I type deserves a spot the same team as me).

As I said I got really tired.

So delay communism for Mao it is then.

I noticed something weird today. Diplomatic victory in our save requires 139 out of 149 votes. That is like 92%. Does it give strange number when not everyone has the religion?

An improvement on the micro from Dhoomstriker. Galleon 5 moves into Marble and unload workers, who move NE. They have time to chop forest NE into marble and then chop forest E of Hun before the revolt ends. WE and crossbow gains 2 tiles on the road to Phrygian. Not certain it will make then arrive faster but it is not worse.

Thanks for showing Galleon 3. It makes things easier.

Elizabeths boats will not be able to walk into the ocean anymore. They will have to travel along coast so combat 1 is going to be better then flanking 2.

We only need 1 chop in Hun btw. We get 66 hammers from 2 pop so we need 34 hammers. 1 chop gives us 33 hammers and we can produce 1 hammer during 1 turn.

We just need to finish our chop on the turn the city leaves revolt.

So delay communism for Mao it is then.
We can delay it at least until we've settled the Cities by him that we want to Liberate, after which point we won't care if he REXes.

I noticed something weird today. Diplomatic victory in our save requires 139 out of 149 votes. That is like 92%. Does it give strange number when not everyone has the religion?
I don't know the answer, but there is a disclaimer on that page about there being a statistical margin of error.

Galleon 5 moves into Marble and unload workers, who move NE. They have time to chop forest NE into marble and then chop forest E of Hun before the revolt ends. WE and crossbow gains 2 tiles on the road to Phrygian. Not certain it will make then arrive faster but it is not worse.
Since there's a Road to the NE of Hun, the Worker in Hun should barely be able to Chop the NE Forest all by himself... 4 turns for a 4-turn Chop.

But, the 2 Workers couldn't make both Chops happen:
Unload = 1 turn
Chop G For = 2 turns for 1 Worker
Move to T For = 1 turn
Chop T For = 2 turns each

What we could have done is build a Road on the G For that is 1NE of Marble

But, your point about +10% Hammers from State Property is a good point.

So, we could simply have the Hun Worker Chop the Deer's Forest, then have the other 2 Workers unload in Marble and move to 2 separate Forests to start Chopping Missionaries faster.

EDIT: The 2 Workers could unload on the G For that is 1NE of Marble and then build a Road there, to speed up War Elephant 9's travelling

EDIT 2: That Road simply means that our Galleon 5 can wait 1S of Marble... we don't have to build the Road and Galleon 5 can instead wait inside of Marble City. I don't think that it's an important detail, so we should probably just Chop 2 Forests faster.

Elizabeths boats will not be able to walk into the ocean anymore. They will have to travel along coast so combat 1 is going to be better then flanking 2.
Good point. Combat I it is.

The only downside is that WE 9 has to march across land instead of spending 1 extra turn on the Galleon healing.
EDIT: We wouldn't have healed anyway, as we would have spent 1 turn boarding Galleon 5 and the next turn boarding Galleon 4. With your plan, we march for 1 turn and then Galleon-swap on the same turn as each other, with the same amount of healing.

Make sure that we do Promote WE 9 to Combat I, though, so that he can heal after promoting. Healing before promoting works out to healing at half of the healing rate.

EDIT: I'm fine with your approach, though, and we might as well send the 2 Workers to the 2E and the 1W Marble City Forests for maximum Forest regrowth chances and to avoid Chopping the Forests that Hun and Marble are currently working.

I will start playing after I eat lunch then.

turn 150
sold astronomy for 100 gold and world map to France.
Changed micro to build the hermitage in Piscatorium and wealth in Athens. With 100% bonus on Hermitage it is an increase of 21 gold.
Whipped forge in Hippos.

IBT
6 gpt from Mao was canceled. Mao got a great scientist. China is having 2 settlers moving outside of hun.
Elizabeth converted.
Mansa got a great prophet.

turn 151
Liberated Abysia to Mansa.
Decide to use William the Conqueror for capturing Canterbury as it looks like Elizabeths Trimemes might block the way for Galleon 3.
Culture did not expand in Nottingham. I failed the micro here.
Piscatorium does not have barracks so I'm building the hermitage instead.

IBT
Christianity spread to Sparta.
Elizabeth used a spy to destroy a farm and got caught.
Queens Palace has grown.

turn 152
Queen Elizabeth kills a trimeme.
Queens palace is captured.
Cease fire with England.
After liberating the cities our army got teleported to the Spice outside of Queens Palace.
War declared on Elizabeth.
Whiped Confucian temple in X-opolis.

Spoiler :
Here is your Session Turn Log from 800 AD to 840 AD:

Turn 150, 800 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Canterbury!
Turn 150, 800 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Coventry!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Gems has become happy.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Athens has grown to size 7.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Utrecht has grown to size 9.
Turn 150, 800 AD: New Amsterdam has grown to size 7.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Canterbury has grown to size 2.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Marble has grown to size 2.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Nottingham has been pacified.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Nottingham will become happy on the next turn.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Catherine has 50 gold available for trade.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Louis XIV has 8 gold per turn available for trade.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Catherine has 9 gold per turn available for trade.
Turn 150, 800 AD: You are the worst enemy of Shaka.
Turn 150, 800 AD: The borders of York are about to expand.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Mansa Musa will trade Nationalism
Turn 150, 800 AD: Mansa Musa won't trade Pig
Turn 150, 800 AD: Will Sign Open Borders: Catherine
Turn 150, 800 AD: You have discovered Nationalism!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Mansa Musa adopts Hereditary Rule!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your Catapult 17 (Gems) has reduced the defenses of London to 0%!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 13 (Sleepy Sheep) (2.60) vs Elizabeth's Longbowman (10.20)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 0.0%
Turn 150, 800 AD: (Fortify: +25%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: (City Defense: +45%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your Catapult 13 (Sleepy Sheep) has caused collateral damage! (4 Units)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 13 (Sleepy Sheep) is hit for 31 (21/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 13 (Sleepy Sheep) is hit for 31 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman has defeated Pericles's Catapult 13 (Sleepy Sheep)!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your Catapult 13 (Sleepy Sheep) has died trying to attack a Longbowman!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 14 (Surfin' Turf) (3.00) vs Elizabeth's Longbowman (9.00)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 0.2%
Turn 150, 800 AD: (City Attack: -20%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your Catapult 14 (Surfin' Turf) has caused collateral damage! (4 Units)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 14 (Surfin' Turf) is hit for 29 (31/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 14 (Surfin' Turf) is hit for 29 (2/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 14 (Surfin' Turf) is hit for 29 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman has defeated Pericles's Catapult 14 (Surfin' Turf)!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your Catapult 14 (Surfin' Turf) has died trying to attack a Longbowman!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 21 (Canterbury) (5.00) vs Elizabeth's Longbowman (10.20)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 2.5%
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your Catapult 21 (Canterbury) has caused collateral damage! (4 Units)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 21 (Canterbury) is hit for 28 (72/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 21 (Canterbury) is hit for 28 (44/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 21 (Canterbury) is hit for 28 (16/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 14 (86/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 14 (72/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Catapult 21 (Canterbury) is hit for 28 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman has defeated Pericles's Catapult 21 (Canterbury)!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your Catapult 21 (Canterbury) has died trying to attack a Longbowman!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 2 (City 4) (9.60) vs Elizabeth's Longbowman (7.44)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 81.6%
Turn 150, 800 AD: (Extra Combat: -20%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 20 (53/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 2 (City 4) is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 20 (33/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 20 (13/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 20 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 2 (City 4) has defeated Elizabeth's Longbowman!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your War Elephant 2 (City 4) has destroyed a Longbowman!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 4 (Surfin' Turf) (9.60) vs Elizabeth's Longbowman (7.34)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 82.1%
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 4 (Surfin' Turf) is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 4 (Surfin' Turf) is hit for 19 (62/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 20 (52/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 20 (32/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 4 (Surfin' Turf) is hit for 19 (43/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 20 (12/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 4 (Surfin' Turf) is hit for 19 (24/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Longbowman is hit for 20 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 4 (Surfin' Turf) has defeated Elizabeth's Longbowman!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Georgy Zhukov (Great General) has been born in Surfin' Turf (Pericles)!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your War Elephant 4 (Surfin' Turf) has destroyed a Longbowman!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 6 (Hippos) (9.60) vs Elizabeth's Maceman (8.20)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 81.8%
Turn 150, 800 AD: (Extra Combat: +10%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Maceman is hit for 20 (56/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 6 (Hippos) is hit for 19 (81/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 6 (Hippos) is hit for 19 (62/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Maceman is hit for 20 (36/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Maceman is hit for 20 (16/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 6 (Hippos) is hit for 19 (43/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Maceman is hit for 20 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 6 (Hippos) has defeated Elizabeth's Maceman!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your War Elephant 6 (Hippos) has destroyed a Maceman!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 1 (Gems) (8.80) vs Elizabeth's Horse Archer (3.36)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 99.9%
Turn 150, 800 AD: (Extra Combat: -10%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: (Extra Combat: +20%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: (Combat: -50%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Horse Archer is hit for 29 (44/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Horse Archer is hit for 29 (15/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Horse Archer is hit for 29 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 1 (Gems) has defeated Elizabeth's Horse Archer!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your War Elephant 1 (Gems) has destroyed a Horse Archer!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 5 (City 4) (9.60) vs Elizabeth's Horse Archer (3.36)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 99.9%
Turn 150, 800 AD: (Extra Combat: +20%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: (Combat: -50%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Horse Archer is hit for 30 (43/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Horse Archer is hit for 30 (13/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Horse Archer is hit for 30 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 5 (City 4) has defeated Elizabeth's Horse Archer!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your War Elephant 5 (City 4) has destroyed a Horse Archer!
Turn 150, 800 AD: You have captured London!!!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Golden Age has begun!!!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles adopts State Property!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles adopts Organized Religion!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Queen Elizabeth (Galleon) (4.00) vs Elizabeth's Trireme (2.20)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 98.7%
Turn 150, 800 AD: (Plot Defense: +10%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Trireme is hit for 26 (74/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Queen Elizabeth (Galleon) is hit for 14 (86/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Queen Elizabeth (Galleon) is hit for 14 (72/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Trireme is hit for 26 (48/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Queen Elizabeth (Galleon) is hit for 14 (58/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Trireme is hit for 26 (22/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth's Trireme is hit for 26 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's Queen Elizabeth (Galleon) has defeated Elizabeth's Trireme!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your Queen Elizabeth has destroyed a Trireme!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 9 (Hippos) (8.00) vs Barbarian's Archer (5.25)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Combat Odds: 88.0%
Turn 150, 800 AD: (City Defense: +50%)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 9 (Hippos) is hit for 16 (84/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 9 (Hippos) is hit for 16 (68/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Barbarian's Archer is hit for 24 (76/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Barbarian's Archer is hit for 24 (52/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 9 (Hippos) is hit for 16 (52/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Barbarian's Archer is hit for 24 (28/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 9 (Hippos) is hit for 16 (36/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Barbarian's Archer is hit for 24 (4/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Barbarian's Archer is hit for 24 (0/100HP)
Turn 150, 800 AD: Pericles's War Elephant 9 (Hippos) has defeated Barbarian's Archer!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Your War Elephant 9 (Hippos) has destroyed a Archer!
Turn 150, 800 AD: You have captured a Worker
Turn 150, 800 AD: You have captured Hun!!!
Turn 150, 800 AD: X-opolis will become unhappy on the next turn.
Turn 150, 800 AD: The Hague will become unhappy on the next turn.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Louis XIV has 100 gold available for trade.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Catherine has 50 gold available for trade.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Louis XIV has 8 gold per turn available for trade.
Turn 150, 800 AD: You are the worst enemy of Elizabeth, Shaka.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Mansa Musa is the worst enemy of Louis XIV, Tokugawa, Mao Zedong.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth is the worst enemy of Isabella.
Turn 150, 800 AD: The borders of York are about to expand.
Turn 150, 800 AD: The borders of Nottingham are about to expand.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth will trade Divine Right
Turn 150, 800 AD: Mansa Musa will trade Engineering
Turn 150, 800 AD: Mao Zedong will trade Copper, Spices
Turn 150, 800 AD: Will Trade Map: Elizabeth, Louis XIV, Mansa Musa, Mao Zedong
Turn 150, 800 AD: Will Sign Peace Treaty: Elizabeth
Turn 150, 800 AD: Sparta has been founded.
Turn 150, 800 AD: You have plundered 13ℴ from the Cottage!
Turn 150, 800 AD: You have plundered 10ℴ from the Cottage!
Turn 150, 800 AD: You have plundered 3ℴ from the Camp!
Turn 150, 800 AD: X-opolis will grow to size 14 on the next turn.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Sleepy Sheep will grow to size 5 on the next turn.
Turn 150, 800 AD: The Hague will grow to size 7 on the next turn.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Nottingham will shrink to size 7 on the next turn.
Turn 150, 800 AD: You have constructed a Theatre in Utrecht. Work has now begun on a Odeon.
Turn 150, 800 AD: Elizabeth converts to Confucianism!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Werner Heisenberg (Great Scientist) has been born in Shanghai (Mao Zedong)!
Turn 150, 800 AD: Deal Canceled: Gold Per Turn (6) from Mao Zedong
Turn 150, 800 AD: Moses (Great Prophet) has been born in Kumbi Saleh (Mansa Musa)!

Turn 151, 820 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Coventry!
Turn 151, 820 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Coventry!
Turn 151, 820 AD: The enemy has been spotted near London!
Turn 151, 820 AD: X-opolis has grown to size 14.
Turn 151, 820 AD: X-opolis can hurry Customs House for 2⇴ with 14ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 43 turns.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Sleepy Sheep has grown to size 5.
Turn 151, 820 AD: New Amsterdam can hurry Forge for 3⇴ with 8ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 16 turns.
Turn 151, 820 AD: The Hague has grown to size 7.
Turn 151, 820 AD: York will be pacified on the next turn.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Nottingham has shrunk to size 7.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Mansa Musa has 80 gold available for trade.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Mao Zedong has 9 gold per turn available for trade.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Louis XIV has no worst enemy.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Mansa Musa is the worst enemy of Elizabeth.
Turn 151, 820 AD: The borders of New Amsterdam are about to expand.
Turn 151, 820 AD: The borders of York are about to expand.
Turn 151, 820 AD: You have plundered 17ℴ from the Hamlet!
Turn 151, 820 AD: Abysia has been founded.
Turn 151, 820 AD: In a gracious act of generosity, Pericles has liberated Abysia, which passed under Malinese control.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Hinduism has spread in Piscatorium.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Clearing a Forest has created 24 ℤ for Utrecht.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Surfin' Turf will grow to size 10 on the next turn.
Turn 151, 820 AD: Piscatorium will grow to size 10 on the next turn.
Turn 151, 820 AD: New Amsterdam will grow to size 5 on the next turn.
Turn 151, 820 AD: The borders of New Amsterdam have expanded!
Turn 151, 820 AD: The borders of York have expanded!
Turn 151, 820 AD: The borders of Nottingham have expanded!
Turn 151, 820 AD: Christianity has spread in Sparta.
Turn 151, 820 AD: A Farm was destroyed by enemy infiltrators!
Turn 151, 820 AD: A Spy has been stumbled upon while operating near the Greek city of York!

Turn 152, 840 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Nottingham!
Turn 152, 840 AD: The enemy has been spotted near Coventry!
Turn 152, 840 AD: The enemy has been spotted near London!
Turn 152, 840 AD: X-opolis can hurry Customs House for 2⇴ with 27ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 42 turns.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Gems can hurry Catapult for 1⇴ with 11ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 58 turns.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Surfin' Turf has grown to size 10.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Piscatorium has grown to size 10.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Piscatorium can hurry Hermitage for 4⇴ with 28ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 30 turns.
Turn 152, 840 AD: The Hague can hurry Hindu Missionary for 1⇴ with 29ℤ overflow, 14ℴ added to the treasury, and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Marble can hurry Confucian Missionary for 1⇴ with 12ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 152, 840 AD: York has been pacified.
Turn 152, 840 AD: York can hurry Maceman for 2⇴ with 27ℤ overflow and +1⇤ for 10 turns.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Nottingham has become happy.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Hastings will be pacified on the next turn.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Coventry will be pacified on the next turn.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Shaka has 50 gold available for trade.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Mansa Musa has 190 gold available for trade.
Turn 152, 840 AD: You are the worst enemy of Elizabeth.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth is the worst enemy of Mao Zedong.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Louis XIV will trade Engineering
Turn 152, 840 AD: Mansa Musa will trade Copper, Incense
Turn 152, 840 AD: Confucianism has spread in Hippos.
Turn 152, 840 AD: Pericles's Queen Elizabeth (Galleon) (4.40) vs Elizabeth's Trireme (2.20)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Combat Odds: 99.1%
Turn 152, 840 AD: (Extra Combat: -10%)
Turn 152, 840 AD: (Plot Defense: +10%)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth's Trireme is hit for 28 (72/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Pericles's Queen Elizabeth (Galleon) is hit for 14 (86/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Pericles's Queen Elizabeth (Galleon) is hit for 14 (72/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth's Trireme is hit for 28 (44/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth's Trireme is hit for 28 (16/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth's Trireme is hit for 28 (0/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Pericles's Queen Elizabeth (Galleon) has defeated Elizabeth's Trireme!
Turn 152, 840 AD: Your Queen Elizabeth has destroyed a Trireme!
Turn 152, 840 AD: Pericles's Spearman 6 (City 4) (4.80) vs Elizabeth's Warrior loves XTeam (3.90)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Combat Odds: 74.3%
Turn 152, 840 AD: (Extra Combat: -20%)
Turn 152, 840 AD: (Plot Defense: +45%)
Turn 152, 840 AD: (Fortify: +25%)
Turn 152, 840 AD: (City Defense: +25%)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth's Warrior loves XTeam is hit for 22 (78/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth's Warrior loves XTeam is hit for 22 (56/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Pericles's Spearman 6 (City 4) is hit for 18 (82/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth's Warrior loves XTeam is hit for 22 (34/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Pericles's Spearman 6 (City 4) is hit for 18 (64/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth's Warrior loves XTeam is hit for 22 (12/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Pericles's Spearman 6 (City 4) is hit for 18 (46/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth's Warrior loves XTeam is hit for 22 (0/100HP)
Turn 152, 840 AD: Pericles's Spearman 6 (City 4) has defeated Elizabeth's Warrior loves XTeam!
Turn 152, 840 AD: Your Spearman 6 (City 4) has destroyed a Warrior loves XTeam!
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have captured Queen's Palace!!!
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have plundered 9ℴ from the Cottage!
Turn 152, 840 AD: Clearing a Forest has created 24 ℤ for Utrecht.
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have made peace with Elizabeth!
Turn 152, 840 AD: In a gracious act of generosity, Pericles has liberated Coventry, which passed under English control.
Turn 152, 840 AD: In a gracious act of generosity, Pericles has liberated Canterbury, which passed under English control.
Turn 152, 840 AD: In a gracious act of generosity, Pericles has liberated Hastings, which passed under English control.
Turn 152, 840 AD: In a gracious act of generosity, Pericles has liberated London, which passed under English control.
Turn 152, 840 AD: In a gracious act of generosity, Pericles has liberated Nottingham, which passed under English control.
Turn 152, 840 AD: In a gracious act of generosity, Pericles has liberated York, which passed under English control.
Turn 152, 840 AD: In a gracious act of generosity, Pericles has liberated Queen's Palace, which passed under English control.
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have declared war on Elizabeth!
Turn 152, 840 AD: Elizabeth refuses to talk.
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have captured Coventry!!!
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have captured Hastings!!!
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have captured London!!!
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have captured Nottingham!!!
Turn 152, 840 AD: The borders of Nottingham have expanded!
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have captured York!!!
Turn 152, 840 AD: The borders of York have expanded!
Turn 152, 840 AD: You have captured Canterbury!!!
Turn 152, 840 AD: The borders of Canterbury have expanded!
Turn 152, 840 AD: Clearing a Forest has created 13 ℤ for Utrecht.

http://gotm.civfanatics.net/download.php?file=Xteam_SG021_AD0840_01.CivBeyondSwordSave

Was a couple of mistakes. I did not realize we had a worker in Hun.

Top Bottom