Skirts on ladies...

Its an either or question, which look better, generally speaking?

• I prefer skirts!

Votes: 119 85.0%
  • I prefer trousers!

Votes: 21 15.0%

• Total voters

feline_dacat

Sheep are welsh.
Yay or nay?
Generally speaking - which looks better, taking into account those girls who don't have model good looks and the body to accompany it? Obviously a girl who is naturally good looking can look killer in either, but on a plumper lady or a lanky lass, which are they more likely to look good in?

I think its easier for a girl to look good in a skirt than it is to look good in trousers, but i may be biased cos they make me look like i have saddle bags strapped to my hips!

Bonus discussion points:
Which is better for casual wear?
And in your opinion - which is better for interviews & other important formal events? Some argue that trouser suits don't look as professional but is this all old fashioned?

For a girl with nice legs skirts are better, for one without trousers are.

On an average girl I'd say skirts, but obviously fat ugly mingers in denim skirts are an exception.

luiz said:
Couldn't agree.
I chose for skirts though, I like to see women wear them during summer. For 10 months is too cold for skirts and they'll put on trousers anyway, but for that little time of warmth remaining, I'd prefer them sexier :king:

All I can say is that I am a guy and I prefer women in skirts, :mischief: :mischief: lets just say they look great and are very easy to get off :mischief:

I like short shorts. :D

Between skirts and pants I prefer skirts. Nice light flowy ones.

What about shorts?

Edit: Narz beat me. ;) Oh, and to answer the question with the choices given, I'd have to say that skirts are better unless the lady is exceptionally hard on the eyes.

WillJ said:
What about shorts?

Edit: Narz beat me. ;) Oh, and to answer the question with the choices given, I'd have to say that skirts are better unless the lady is exceptionally hard on the eyes.
... I don't know ANYONE who would wear shorts out, unless they're skater shorts, and they're hardly short enough to really be shorts...

Unless you're Posh or Britney, then you go out wearing Daisy Dukes :S

Colonel said:
All I can say is that I am a guy and I prefer women in skirts, :mischief: :mischief: lets just say they look great and are very easy to get off :mischief:
I thought the whole point was that you didn't need to take them off. :mischief:

feline_dacat said:
... I don't know ANYONE who would wear shorts out, unless they're skater shorts, and they're hardly short enough to really be shorts...
Really? I see a lot of girls in shorts here. Then again, the high today was 94 degrees. I haven't worn long pants in months.

feline_dacat said:

Unless you're Posh or Britney, then you go out wearing Daisy Dukes :S
That is exactly what is wrong with the world. ;) But wasn't one of your questions, "What's best for casual wear?"

Narz said:
Really? I see a lot of girls in shorts here. Then again, the high today was 94 degrees. I haven't worn long pants in months.
:crazyeye:
I haven't worn short in years, and haven't worn t shirts actually since june.
That's too bad when there are many beautiful women on the streets, but all nicely packed in a long jeans and a sweater ... in the middle of august :(

So I'd say, in those rare days that smaller and lesser pieces of cloth are possible, do it and show of what you get. You don't get that many opportunties to do it anyway in this area of the world.

i ment pants. damn it

SonicX said:
:crazyeye:
I haven't worn short in years, and haven't worn t shirts actually since june.
That's too bad when there are many beautiful women on the streets, but all nicely packed in a long jeans and a sweater ... in the middle of august :(

So I'd say, in those rare days that smaller and lesser pieces of cloth are possible, do it and show of what you get. You don't get that many opportunties to do it anyway in this area of the world.
How hot is it there and where is Flanders?

depends on the girl (alot of girl I like, while they woudl look good in a skirt, dont generally wear 'em) I'm not that picky, though its nice if she looks nice in what she decides to wear ;)

Narz said:
How hot is it there and where is Flanders?
Tomorrow it's going to be 28°C, but it'll cool down back to 21°C thereafter.
Flanders is just south of Holland, about as high up north as Labrador Canada.

luiz said:
Correctemundo. The less you weigh, the better skirts look on you until the point where you are lanky, in which case you should wear jeans that aren't exceptionally tight so that it looks like you have some "booty in da pants". ;)

Top Bottom