Spectrite's Realpolitik Civ - Another Interactive AAR

I believe that would be either the Freedom Party or Green Party.

You can also found your own party.

I herby offer a coalition with WIM and vote for ARPEC (A Religious Party of higher Economics and Culture) and Green

I also offer a coalition with Aysee and Omega, but as I only have 2 votes, I can't vote for them (sorry guys)

Yes, the Party of Kemet accepts the coalition offer, Killer-of-Grues. Who will be our candidate?

I accept the coalition offer from ilduce. I cast my first vote for the SPP (Social Progressive Party) and my second for the Freedom Party.

I join mechs party, and put myself forward as a possible presidential candidate. I vote for the ram party and the party of kemet.

Current Votes:

Ram Party: 6
Green Party: 1
Religious Party of Higher Economics and Culture: 1
Social Progressive Party: 1
Freedom Party: 2
Kemet Party: 5

Coalition of Glory (Kemet/Ram): 11
Coalition of Green Money (RPEC/SPP/Green): 3

If I've missed anything, please let me know.

OK, updated election tallies.

I join the party of Kemet. and vote for Kemet and the Ram Party
(was thinking in voting for Religious Party of Higher Economics and Culture as my second vote, but will go with my coallition)

Welcome to the game. Your votes have been counted and edited into the last update.

I ask to join the Ram Party because honestly everyone needs to be a bit mean now and again.

I vote for the Ram Party and the Kemet Party.

The Real question is wether to go on a settler spam and claim all of the traditional Egyptian flood plains or to spam War Chariots and go attack someone... Gilgamesh or Mansa Musa seem most appropriate... Although Carthage could let us claim all of northern Africa...

I assume we don't have JARM mod so we can't found the traditional Egyptian religion? We could allways go for Judaism. I'm assuming all these people crying out in defence of the "Egyptian Religion" actually want their own religion eventually.

Top Bottom