Taking MP forward

CanuckSoldier

Emperor
Just to keep everyone informed, Civplayers and CivNQ have decided that it is best to cooperate for the betterment of the CivMP Community.

We both are still offering the same services as normal with the addition that Civplayers is running a FFA ranking for CivNQ FFA games that are very popular their. Civplayers still also offers Team and Duel rankings for all Civ MPers as well.

But please come join us in the CivNQ chat here steam://friends/joinchat/103582791435127848 or just visit the CivNQ group http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791435127848 and click on the Join Chat button.

And of course to play any ranked games join Civplayers.com.

CS

Just to keep everyone informed, Civplayers and CivNQ have decided that it is best to cooperate for the betterment of the CivMP Community.

We both are still offering the same services as normal with the addition that Civplayers is running a FFA ranking for CivNQ FFA games that are very popular their. Civplayers still also offers Team and Duel rankings for all Civ MPers as well.

But please come join us in the CivNQ chat here steam://friends/joinchat/103582791435127848 or just visit the CivNQ group http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791435127848 and click on the Join Chat button.

And of course to play any ranked games join Civplayers.com.

CS

I am happy to see ranked games again!

Here is my input - for the people who played 100s of ranked games in the past before the league became inactive, the inactivity penalty trashed their rank. While it is suggested that people reset their ranks, those 100s of games in the past were a point of pride and satisfaction, having to undo all of those games is discouraging.

I am happy to see ranked games again!

Here is my input - for the people who played 100s of ranked games in the past before the league became inactive, the inactivity penalty trashed their rank. While it is suggested that people reset their ranks, those 100s of games in the past were a point of pride and satisfaction, having to undo all of those games is discouraging.

No one needs to lose there win/loss record, we can simply reset there skill points without touching there record. But in the long run even starting at 800, glicko will put you back at your earned rank once you play a few games. So it's not that important if you start at 800 or 1500, if you still have your old skill level at Civ, you will earn your way back to were you belong regardless of were you start at. That is the beauty of the Glicko2 system

CS

Top Bottom